Campaign solo=awesome

I just completed the campaign solo legendary and it was great. It’s way better than co-op campaign or any other difficulty. I felt like I had to learn how to take down enemies. It never got boring either.

i have to agree with you it was pretty fun, but co op campaign always lag for me kinda like the rest of the game.

Legendary solo first time here. I fought so hard in the last part of midnight!

> I just completed the campaign solo legendary and it was great. It’s way better than co-op campaign or any other difficulty. I felt like I had to learn how to take down enemies. It never got boring either.

Congrats.iv allways done campaign solo I just enjoy more.

Very easy though!

The campaign is the only aspect of the game that has not disappointed me, the prometheans have been a great innovation. I like shooting at crawlers and see the way they explode, and preparing a strategy to kill a knight.
Although I also think that it could have been better. The sixth mission reminded me of Reach’s New Alexandria. 343 could have designed a sandbox mission just as Bungie did, with several places to visit (in NA you could land on any building) and random events.
All in all, a fantastic campaign.