Campaign Scoring Glitch?

I’m trying to achieve the par score on Cortana (Halo 3) campaign mission and have set to Heroic and enabled a couple of skulls.

My issue is that I thought once the game ends it multiplies your score so if you end the mission with 10,000, with a x3 multipliers you’ll get 30,000, right?

But even more so, on the Cortana mission, when you’re running back to the Pelican, I seem to be earning 0 points for every kill leaving me on my last run through with 16954 points, just 46 points away from the achievement…

Is this a bug/glitch or expected behaviour?

> 2773868877646226;1:
> I’m trying to achieve the par score on Cortana (Halo 3) campaign mission and have set to Heroic and enabled a couple of skulls.
>
> My issue is that I thought once the game ends it multiplies your score so if you end the mission with 10,000, with a x3 multipliers you’ll get 30,000, right?
>
> But even more so, on the Cortana mission, when you’re running back to the Pelican, I seem to be earning 0 points for every kill leaving me on my last run through with 16954 points, just 46 points away from the achievement…
>
> Is this a bug/glitch or expected behaviour?

Expected behavior.If a normal kill on a grunt is say 10 points if your multiplier is at 3 then you will get 30 points.It doesn’t give you 3 times your final score.After awhile it stops giving you points.You have to move fast and kill faster