Campaign Saves keep deleting

Hello!
I have been having issues with the Campaign saves resetting them selves.
My campaign logs keep resetting. all 165 become marked unread and some lock themselves
Dark Blue and Red Missions keep loosing their objectives and logs. but keep time, medal, and difficulty shield.

I am attempting to complete everything and its getting tough because i have to keep starting over. super frustrating.
i thought it was fixed with the last update. i only had one or two objectives to get to be done. and now today (2/14/18) just launched the game to see everything reset again.

What is causing this issue and what can i do to stop it from happening?
i also think this is the main reason why i can get the Short/long term commitment achievements. because the counter keeps resetting in the background.

Photos here:

Platform: Xbox One S
GamerTag: Glitch149x
Region: North America, USA, Minnesota

Yesterday, i deleted the game from my xbox and all dlc and updates.
rebooted my xbox
made sure all my other apps and games were up to date
rebooted my xbox
and reinstalled the game from scratch.

it pulled down my game save and its been okay now. will see what happens in a week.

i did notice a discrepency between my game, and halo waypoint.
mission 2, a new enemy, has 8 sub objectives of which i only have 7. but the game says i have all 7 of 7.
also, mission 4, One Three Zero, waypoint says i have everything, but my game says i am missing one objective.
and finally, missions 13 and later (the 2 DLC’s) dont have any of the skulls or objectives listed.

It reset again today.
all campaign logs marked unread. flood ones locked.
skulls locked out. had to restart to get them back.
misson progress on Spearbreaker and ATN reset.
this probably also reset my short/long term commitment achievements. and i only had to make it to tomorrow.
i really wish there was a solution to this. i want to complete this game. and it sucks that i cant.

I know this isnt a fix but I was having the same problem on xbox so I tried on PC and i didnt have the campaign reset problem when playing on pc…

I’d say if you have access to a computer and a digital copy of the game give it a try.

Same problem here. I just logged in today and all my Spearbreaker and ATN progress has been reset as well as all my logs being marked as unread and the Spearbreaker and ATN logs being locked again. This is roughly around the 5th time it has happened. I’ve tried completing all the objectives only to have them reset a few days later. My mission time, medal, and mission difficulty saves, but everything else resets.

yup. it just reset again last night. i have not even attempted to play campaign between the last two resets. so its not something going on there.
it feels like the local game save gets updated as i play. but it doesnt save up to the cloud. and every reset is just because the game syncs with the cloud and chooses the cloud save over the local save. hence deleting my progress. because each time it resets, it goes to a very specific set of items locked/unlocked. so if i can figure out how to delete the cloud save, maybe i can get the correct local save to get up to the cloud.

Bump

Having same issues.

it reset again yesterday.
what i have noticed is that it happens right after loading.

Launch game
343 Shows
Microsoft shows
spin arc animation
loading game (spinning circles)
Halo wars 2 main Logo
press a for MOTD (which should not pop up every time if i have read it…)
press a to go to main screen
** this is where the fun happens **

My service record sits at rank 1 for an unusually long time. like 15-30 seconds. the game is trying to load something and cant.
cant move the cursor, cant select anything, just stuck. music still plays. background still moves.

the my service record loads (bottom right) and you can move around the main menu. but everything is reset.
oh, and it did it again as i was typing this up. so its getting worse. now its almost every day.

I also have noticed that many of my campaign scores have been reset. I returned to the game after a long hiatus, planning on working on getting gold medals, and I just finished One Three Zero, took a break, returned, and all of a sudden I lost all my medals from chapter 7 to 12, and my gold medal on chapter 2 turned silver.

Similarly I have 164 unread Phoenix logs.

Any way to fix this or is everything I have done lost?

> 2533274797310197;10:
> I also have noticed that many of my campaign scores have been reset. I returned to the game after a long hiatus, planning on working on getting gold medals, and I just finished One Three Zero, took a break, returned, and all of a sudden I lost all my medals from chapter 7 to 12, and my gold medal on chapter 2 turned silver.
>
> Similarly I have 164 unread Phoenix logs.
>
> Any way to fix this or is everything I have done lost?

Sadly it’s lost. So far as I can tell from the numerous posts about this subject that I’m on, there’s no way to reclaim your lost progress and 343/Creative Assembly have made no attempt to fix this issue. Sorry.

yup. it has reset yet again.
i guess i am going to take a break for a while since i am unable to move forward.
hopefully an update to fix this when i come back to the game.

> 2533274964775165;11:
> > 2533274797310197;10:
> > I also have noticed that many of my campaign scores have been reset. I returned to the game after a long hiatus, planning on working on getting gold medals, and I just finished One Three Zero, took a break, returned, and all of a sudden I lost all my medals from chapter 7 to 12, and my gold medal on chapter 2 turned silver.
> >
> > Similarly I have 164 unread Phoenix logs.
> >
> > Any way to fix this or is everything I have done lost?
>
> Sadly it’s lost. So far as I can tell from the numerous posts about this subject that I’m on, there’s no way to reclaim your lost progress and 343/Creative Assembly have made no attempt to fix this issue. Sorry.

He can get his scores back, I did. There is a bug in the game that causes this deleting saved data.

> 2535468736393090;13:
> > 2533274964775165;11:
> > > 2533274797310197;10:
> > > I also have noticed that many of my campaign scores have been reset. I returned to the game after a long hiatus, planning on working on getting gold medals, and I just finished One Three Zero, took a break, returned, and all of a sudden I lost all my medals from chapter 7 to 12, and my gold medal on chapter 2 turned silver.
> > >
> > > Similarly I have 164 unread Phoenix logs.
> > >
> > > Any way to fix this or is everything I have done lost?
> >
> > Sadly it’s lost. So far as I can tell from the numerous posts about this subject that I’m on, there’s no way to reclaim your lost progress and 343/Creative Assembly have made no attempt to fix this issue. Sorry.
>
> He can get his scores back, I did. There is a bug in the game that causes this deleting saved data.

I wasn’t referring to scores. Those actually do come back after a bit but campaign progress and unlocked Logs & Skulls are lost forever.

> 2533274964775165;14:
> > 2535468736393090;13:
> > > 2533274964775165;11:
> > > > 2533274797310197;10:
> > > > I also have noticed that many of my campaign scores have been reset. I returned to the game after a long hiatus, planning on working on getting gold medals, and I just finished One Three Zero, took a break, returned, and all of a sudden I lost all my medals from chapter 7 to 12, and my gold medal on chapter 2 turned silver.
> > > >
> > > > Similarly I have 164 unread Phoenix logs.
> > > >
> > > > Any way to fix this or is everything I have done lost?
> > >
> > > Sadly it’s lost. So far as I can tell from the numerous posts about this subject that I’m on, there’s no way to reclaim your lost progress and 343/Creative Assembly have made no attempt to fix this issue. Sorry.
> >
> > He can get his scores back, I did. There is a bug in the game that causes this deleting saved data.
>
> I wasn’t referring to scores. Those actually do come back after a bit but campaign progress and unlocked Logs & Skulls are lost forever.

I got that back too. I got everything back except 2 cutscenes, and Flood Logs.

Ok, I am angry. This is stupid bug which appears after updates. This happened to me two times and now for the third time again. All saves disappeared, some logs missing, and two cinematics are locked. This was addressed in the past ,but happens again. Please developers fix it. This is non sense that campaign progression can be bugged by balance updates.

Bump

Bump

I will keep commenting until eventually one of the Devs takes a look into this and replies. I don’t want this to go unnoticed.

Same issue here -Happened to me 4 times now and the first time was over a year ago - Really can’t believe it’s not been fixed yet