Campaign: Rewards, Exp, Crossgame Rewards

I wish that the campaign gave Exp and other Rewards for other games but not only for MCC but for all future Halo games.
Let me know what you guys think and let’s try to get some attention from a Dev.

> 2535420777911246;1:
> I wish that the campaign gave Exp and other Rewards for other games but not only for MCC but for all future Halo games.
> Let me know what you guys think and let’s try to get some attention from a Dev.

The rewards in future games would be cool, I’d love to see that! They can’t do XP earning in campaign, because people abuse that system.

> 2533274807375329;2:
> > 2535420777911246;1:
> > I wish that the campaign gave Exp and other Rewards for other games but not only for MCC but for all future Halo games.
> > Let me know what you guys think and let’s try to get some attention from a Dev.
>
> The rewards in future games would be cool, I’d love to see that! They can’t do XP earning in campaign, because people abuse that system.

I think that It could set to where the first time you complete a mission you get the full Exp but the next time you get 20 percent of the reward.
For the people who already completed it get the award immediately.

I think we may get the challenges back which will hopefully include campaign stuff… Unlocking stuff in other games seems to be slowing becoming a thing, getting Sr152 in H5 will give us a “small token of appreciation” in infinite. I wish we could have Halo Waypoint app on Xbox one. It was far superior to the Halo challenges. At least getting achievements in games added to your career progression and gave awards of sorts. Also finding the codes to input in games into Waypoint was pretty fun. Then in what could be even more ambitious imagine a match composer in Waypoint that links all Halo titles on Xbox one…one can dream.