Campaign reset again

Okay, I just came on Reach and it said “welcome to noble team” and my armour and emblem reset. Even though everything was still unlocked and I could just put my armour back on without any problems, my campaign progress was gone, again.
I’m getting really sick of doing the campaign over and over again, just so I can acces all the missions. This is about the 3rd of 4th time this has happened to me.

3rd time for me. This is why I don’t play campaign except for easy challenge credits. IMO, it’s unacceptable that Bungie and/or 343 never fixed this major glitch.

this has never happend to me but my box is currently out rite now so
i cant say if this will happen to me. there is not much I can do for you this seems like somthing the developers have to take care of

There is an easy fix to this. Stop turning off your xbox on the “Saving please do not remove disc or power off console” screen. That is what causes the glitch, i accidentally did it once.

> There is an easy fix to this. Stop turning off your xbox on the “Saving please do not remove disc or power off console” screen. That is what causes the glitch, i accidentally did it once.

To add to this, turn off your Xbox 360 with the controller/button on the Xbox 360 and don’t turn it off by pulling out the plug. That can do some damage, well to PS3’s anyway.