campaign overview coming tomorrow!!!

Just saw the reminder on YouTube that a campaign overview is releasing tomorrow at 6am. I’m super excited!!! Hopefully they’ll show some new gameplay and cutscenes but nothing to spoilery. LET’S GO!

Im freaking out!!!

I’m so excited! We barely even have enough time to overhype ourselves.

6am pt; that’s got to be the earliest I’ve seen 343i drop info, especially info like that. Usually afternoon/evening PT. I’ll be at work! Ah oh well. I’m honestly shocked that they are showing it this early, I expected November 15th. My shift tomorrow is going to drag!

today is a good day and hopefully tomorrow is a better one!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
YEAH BABY
THATS WHAT IVE BEEN WAITING FOR

“You Told Me There Wouldn’t Be Any Cameras.”

• I’m so hyped for this! Stream starts at Midnight tonight for me :smiley:

> 2533274852314926;4:
> 6am pt; that’s got to be the earliest I’ve seen 343i drop info, especially info like that. Usually afternoon/evening PT. I’ll be at work! Ah oh well. I’m honestly shocked that they are showing it this early, I expected November 15th. My shift tomorrow is going to drag!

-It’s intended to be at that time frame so that International gamers can also have a reasonable chance to watch.

Okay i’m super excited but also i wonder how much they will show us. For example the last week in the Halo Infinite PC overview, nearly 90% of the information was reveale before via insides infinite, maybe this time will be similar, or maybe we will see a gameplay. I really hope the last one to be the right.

it’ll be a bland and uninteresting stream, they are airing it at 6am because they know nobody will watch it til way later.

We’ll see more later on.

> 2533274845983347;10:
> it’ll be a bland and uninteresting stream, they are airing it at 6am because they know nobody will watch it til way later.
>
> We’ll see more later on.

thats not how that works. 6 am pst realistically allows for both US and international areas a chance to watch live. Doing it during their normal times is just too late.

I def dont think this will be super duper substantial given it 6.5 minutes long, but your conclusion is also complete nonsense as well

> 2533274840624875;11:
> > 2533274845983347;10:
> > it’ll be a bland and uninteresting stream, they are airing it at 6am because they know nobody will watch it til way later.
> >
> > We’ll see more later on.
>
> thats not how that works. 6 am pst gives realistically allows for both US and intrnational areas a chance to watch live. Doing it during their normal times is just too late.
>
> I def dont think this will be super duper substantial given it 6.5 minutes long, but your conclusion is also complete nonsense as well

We’ll find out tomorrow, I just don’t want people to get their hopes up too much.

this is the moment

I really pray I’m able to recruit marines in a company and load up a pelican with them, tether a warthog or other vehicle to the back or perhaps weapon/supply pods like seen in H2 and 3 and launch a guerrilla war against the banished.

> 2533274840624875;11:
> > 2533274845983347;10:
> > it’ll be a bland and uninteresting stream, they are airing it at 6am because they know nobody will watch it til way later.
> >
> > We’ll see more later on.
>
> thats not how that works. 6 am pst gives realistically allows for both US and intrnational areas a chance to watch live. Doing it during their normal times is just too late.
>
> I def dont think this will be super duper substantial given it 6.5 minutes long, but your conclusion is also complete nonsense as well

how do you know how much will it last? it’s a good hack role it XD

It’s time to see what that extra year has accomplished.

LETS GO! Please be good

Finally! Only waited a year for it lol

I hope that we are able to see how the layout of the environment looks like from destination to destination since in the trailers and past gameplay it has looked very lively and we even saw animals.

Lesgoooo