Campaign or Multiplayer

Do you play Halo for the compelling storylines and big time moments in the Campaign or do you play Halo for the epic battles associated with playing against millions of people online and around the world?

since there is only three modes to Halo 3 ODST i would choose which ever one cuz all three can be co-op or multiplayer so i choose all

Campaign because it has story and lore.

i play halo for both the storyline and the epic battles there both good

For me it’s both the story lines awsome and the multiplayers really fun

I agree and say both, but I lean towards the storyline in the Campaign. Very little can beat a compelling story.

Campaign.

I like campaign a lot better, its just that multiplayer has more replay value for killing time and playing over and over again

Campaign all the way only have an xbox because of halo :slight_smile:

> 2533274803023623;1:
> Do you play Halo for the compelling storylines and big time moments in the Campaign or do you play Halo for the epic battles associated with playing against millions of people online and around the world?

all the above

I like a really good addicting campaign that I can play for years to come, not to mention an amazing mp

Both. Sometimes I like doing the campaign and other times I like doing Multiplayer.

Both for every Halo except 4

I play Halo for both the Campaign and Multiplayer :smiley:

I play Halo for all of them but I prefer Campaign

Campaign on Legendary.

Stories are good in the 1 thru 4 installments and reach was great but the Halo 5 story lacking greatly. but for the folks who play it like its a job everyday after school or after their job most come back for the Multiplayer.

The campaign

Campaign

Campaign was my favorite part of the Halo Series, its too bad 5’s was so barebones and short.