Campaign not showing as complete

I have completed the H3 campaign 3 times now. Twice on normal and just now on legendary yet it isn’t updating on my Xbox profile in the game. It just says the campaign is unplayed. I am kind of upset

> 2535446919479301;1:
> I have completed the H3 campaign 3 times now. Twice on normal and just now on legendary yet it isn’t updating on my Xbox profile in the game. It just says the campaign is unplayed. I am kind of upset

Sometimes the game doesn’t update properly. I had a similar issue when playing Halo 5 LASO.

If you look at your MCC Service Record on Halowaypoint you’ll see that it shows that you have completed Halo 3. The game just hasn’t updated that information for whatever reason.

Well, yeah, the stats on the game are buggy, but here on this site, you can check your service record and it says that you’ve completed the Halo 3 campaign on normal (single player) and on legendary (co-op).

But I understand, I’d also like to see my actual stats on the game. I hope they fix it in a future update or patch.

> 2533274870003168;3:
> Well, yeah, the stats on the game are buggy, but here on this site, you can check your service record and it says that you’ve completed the Halo 3 campaign on normal (single player) and on legendary (co-op).
>
> But I understand, I’d also like to see my actual stats on the game. I hope they fix it in a future update or patch.

I don’t understand why it’s an issue. I even made a brand new account to play through legendary and it has same issue. I got the achievements and everything but the actual completion in game on my player card shows unplayed.

Yeah me too. Within the game, whenever I check the stats for each Halo game, H3 results not played and it’s the only one to result that way. My service record here says otherwise.

I still got the achievement to complete it on legendary. So there’s that at least. But it’s still irritating to see it marked as “not played” within the game stats.