Campaign Not Saving

Most of the time when i complete a level in the campaign for Halo 3 the progress does not save, and the game claims i never completed it.

Examples are.

Tsavo Highway: 4x completed on legendary, 4th time saved.

The Storm: 3x compelted no time saved.

Floodgae: 2x completed no time saved.

is it something i’m doing wrong or just a bug in the system that i’ll need to wait to be fixed, since atm it feels pointless trying to play the campaign

> 2533274870561861;1:
> Most of the time when i complete a level in the campaign for Halo 3 the progress does not save, and the game claims i never completed it.
>
> Examples are.
>
> Tsavo Highway: 4x completed on legendary, 4th time saved.
>
> The Storm: 3x compelted no time saved.
>
> Floodgae: 2x completed no time saved.
>
> is it something i’m doing wrong or just a bug in the system that i’ll need to wait to be fixed, since atm it feels pointless trying to play the campaign

I’ve haven’t heard of any saving problems with the campaign.
Is it just the progress of completing it not saving and not the score or time?
I know the new Skull disables the Scoring and Time and a lot of other tracking stuff.

> 2533274837772723;2:
> > 2533274870561861;1:
> > Most of the time when i complete a level in the campaign for Halo 3 the progress does not save, and the game claims i never completed it.
> >
> > Examples are.
> >
> > Tsavo Highway: 4x completed on legendary, 4th time saved.
> >
> > The Storm: 3x compelted no time saved.
> >
> > Floodgae: 2x completed no time saved.
> >
> > is it something i’m doing wrong or just a bug in the system that i’ll need to wait to be fixed, since atm it feels pointless trying to play the campaign
>
> I’ve haven’t heard of any saving problems with the campaign.
> Is it just the progress of completing it not saving and not the score or time?
> I know the new Skull disables the Scoring and Time and a lot of other tracking stuff.

Game claims i’ve never completed the level, no achivements for completing legendary, par time or score, nothing on my service record and no skulls activated
Edit: Just completed Floodgate again, par time on legendary, didn’t save. Also played through the Ark, where i picked up the terminal which the game also didn’t registre again, no skulls activated.

> 2533274870561861;3:
> > 2533274837772723;2:
> > > 2533274870561861;1:
> > > Most of the time when i complete a level in the campaign for Halo 3 the progress does not save, and the game claims i never completed it.
> > >
> > > Examples are.
> > >
> > > Tsavo Highway: 4x completed on legendary, 4th time saved.
> > >
> > > The Storm: 3x compelted no time saved.
> > >
> > > Floodgae: 2x completed no time saved.
> > >
> > > is it something i’m doing wrong or just a bug in the system that i’ll need to wait to be fixed, since atm it feels pointless trying to play the campaign
> >
> > I’ve haven’t heard of any saving problems with the campaign.
> > Is it just the progress of completing it not saving and not the score or time?
> > I know the new Skull disables the Scoring and Time and a lot of other tracking stuff.
>
> Game claims i’ve never completed the level, no achivements for completing legendary, par time or score, nothing on my service record and no skulls activated

Oh wow, your Service Records say you never even played MCC. That is really strange.
I would suggest going to Halo MCC Support Forums and asking for more knowledgeable help.
I really hope you get it fixed and can enjoy the game with achievements again.

> 2533274837772723;4:
> > 2533274870561861;3:
> > > 2533274837772723;2:
> > > > 2533274870561861;1:
> > > > Most of the time when i complete a level in the campaign for Halo 3 the progress does not save, and the game claims i never completed it.
> > > >
> > > > Examples are.
> > > >
> > > > Tsavo Highway: 4x completed on legendary, 4th time saved.
> > > >
> > > > The Storm: 3x compelted no time saved.
> > > >
> > > > Floodgae: 2x completed no time saved.
> > > >
> > > > is it something i’m doing wrong or just a bug in the system that i’ll need to wait to be fixed, since atm it feels pointless trying to play the campaign
> > >
> > > I’ve haven’t heard of any saving problems with the campaign.
> > > Is it just the progress of completing it not saving and not the score or time?
> > > I know the new Skull disables the Scoring and Time and a lot of other tracking stuff.
> >
> > Game claims i’ve never completed the level, no achivements for completing legendary, par time or score, nothing on my service record and no skulls activated
>
> Oh wow, your Service Records say you never even played MCC. That is really strange.
> I would suggest going to Halo MCC Support Forums and asking for more knowledgeable help.
> I really hope you get it fixed and can enjoy the game with achievements again.

Just made a post there, hopefully it sorts itself out, love grinding all the achievements and it’s what keeps me going.

> 2533274870561861;5:
> > 2533274837772723;4:
> > > 2533274870561861;3:
> > > > 2533274837772723;2:
> > > > > 2533274870561861;1:
> > > > > Most of the time when i complete a level in the campaign for Halo 3 the progress does not save, and the game claims i never completed it.
> > > > >
> > > > > Examples are.
> > > > >
> > > > > Tsavo Highway: 4x completed on legendary, 4th time saved.
> > > > >
> > > > > The Storm: 3x compelted no time saved.
> > > > >
> > > > > Floodgae: 2x completed no time saved.
> > > > >
> > > > > is it something i’m doing wrong or just a bug in the system that i’ll need to wait to be fixed, since atm it feels pointless trying to play the campaign
> > > >
> > > > I’ve haven’t heard of any saving problems with the campaign.
> > > > Is it just the progress of completing it not saving and not the score or time?
> > > > I know the new Skull disables the Scoring and Time and a lot of other tracking stuff.
> > >
> > > Game claims i’ve never completed the level, no achivements for completing legendary, par time or score, nothing on my service record and no skulls activated
> >
> > Oh wow, your Service Records say you never even played MCC. That is really strange.
> > I would suggest going to Halo MCC Support Forums and asking for more knowledgeable help.
> > I really hope you get it fixed and can enjoy the game with achievements again.
>
> Just made a post there, hopefully it sorts itself out, love grinding all the achievements and it’s what keeps me going.

Awesome! I hope they can help you out there. Achievement hunting is one of the best parts of the game!

run the game in administrator
i too had the same problem

I have had the same problem for over a year… I started the grind for the Helius Skrill Armor in halo 5 back in 2018… finished ALL campaigns legendary in mid 2019 via solo/co-op, using mixed skulls, etc. Still to this day waypoint has not updated my campaign progress… PLEASE if anyone has figured out how to fix this PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!

Please don’t revive old topics thanks