Campaign mission reveal?

BS Angel said in the past Bulletin that we would hear about a Campaign mission. When do you think that they will actually show this off?

Probably at PAX East, I think. We’ll probably see stuff for that on April 9, after PAX is over.

> Probably at PAX East, I think. We’ll probably see stuff for that on April 9, after PAX is over.

Halo4 is not at PAX EAST. When can people accept that?
And we going to hear more about that Mission in upcoming Coverstorys from Various magazines (Gameinformer,360 mag, OXM)

> > Probably at PAX East, I think. We’ll probably see stuff for that on April 9, after PAX is over.
>
> Halo4 is not at PAX EAST. When can people accept that?
> And we going to hear more about that Mission in upcoming Coverstorys from Various magazines (Gameinformer,360 mag, OXM)

how do u know halo 4 wont be there?

There’s rumored to be at least one magazine cover story coming up, but nothing confirmed.

> There’s rumored to be at least one magazine cover story coming up, but nothing confirmed.

Not a rumor… A Fact. 2 Magazines (360 Mag and OXM uK) already teased a Halo4 Coverstory for next Month. Mid April Release for both magazines. But i think gameinformer will be the first in the first April week :wink:

> > There’s rumored to be at least one magazine cover story coming up, but nothing confirmed.
>
> Not a rumor… A Fact. 2 Magazines (360 Mag and OXM uK) already teased a Halo4 Coverstory for next Month. Mid April Release for both magazines. But i think gameinformer will be the first in the first April week :wink:

I saw the ad where it said the enemy would be the “creators of the Halo rings.” Which magazine was that for, though? It didn’t say on the picture. I didn’t see any other ads.

I’m constantly checking the Game Informer website until they announce the April cover story… Hoping it’s Halo 4! :slight_smile:

> > > There’s rumored to be at least one magazine cover story coming up, but nothing confirmed.
> >
> > Not a rumor… A Fact. 2 Magazines (360 Mag and OXM uK) already teased a Halo4 Coverstory for next Month. Mid April Release for both magazines. But i think gameinformer will be the first in the first April week :wink:
>
> I saw the ad where it said the enemy would be the “creators of the Halo rings.” Which magazine was that for, though? It didn’t say on the picture. I didn’t see any other ads.

That was from http://www.360magazine.co.uk/

But the actual OXM Uk said:

> “NEXT MONTH WORLD EXCLUSIVE” We go inside 343 Industries for the first glimpse of the franchise’s future.

So we have 2 coverstorys confirmed. And i think that gameinformer will steal the show for both :smiley: The Gameinformer Cover unveil is on April 2 or April 5.

Probably the same story/info with minimal differences and mostly stuff that we guessed or already know. Still, any info is better then no info, and campaign is pretty sure to reveal at fore hand since no other game will copy it to get popular (CoD), if they do change things few will argue about it, and over all campaign is not as popular to discuss as multiplayer.
Campaign is vital, but it’s so much harder to make and hence no self-proclaimed pros try to “fix it”

It will be at pax… franky said they will be at EVERY game convention besides GDC.

> That was from http://www.360magazine.co.uk/
>
> But the actual OXM Uk said:
>
>
> > “NEXT MONTH WORLD EXCLUSIVE” We go inside 343 Industries for the first glimpse of the franchise’s future.
>
> So we have 2 coverstorys confirmed. And i think that gameinformer will steal the show for both :smiley: The Gameinformer Cover unveil is on April 2 or April 5.

Oh, OK, didn’t see that one, thank you :slight_smile:

I;m REALLY crossing my fingers for an April cover story from Game Informer, but if might end up being May’s.

I just cut out the cover from my 2nd copy of the Reach Game Informer, too, and it just made me even more excited!

> Probably the same story/info with minimal differences and mostly stuff that we guessed or already know.

No its not.
Do people even know what a coverstory is? We are getting tons of new info and screenshots.

> It will be at pax… franky said they will be at EVERY game convention besides GDC.

No its not. U should prepare for a dissapointment. If Halo4 would be there, we would know that by now. PAX East is nothing big. The next game conventions are going to be E3 and GamesCom.

And pls dont complain if there is nothing at Pax.

Im looking forward to the upcoming magazines :slight_smile: Especially Gameinformer.

> > Probably the same story/info with minimal differences and mostly stuff that we guessed or already know.
>
> No its not.
> Do people even know what a coverstory is? We are getting tons of new info and screenshots.

Yes, actually I do. It’s a story based on a very popular IP used on the cover to make sure the magazine sells as crazy. In order to make people buy a magazine these days when everything is available online for free, they’ll throw a bone aka some pretty pictures and maybe a few new vaguely hinted gameplay-details that doesn’t matter much at all, and that we all probably already knew or could have easily guessed/assumed.
Sorry, but it won’t be a cover to cover detailed run down of the campaign complete with pictures of every mission as well as detail information on story, enemies and such, even though some would hope so and back in the days, it could have been.

Since it all comes down to expectations and personal preferences, it would be pointless of me to say “then we’ll see when teh magazines are released and I’m proven right”, since you could say, and mean, that 2 new pictures and 2 hints at “something” really is “tons of new info”.
“Tons of new info” is what we’ll get at E3, cover story is just old info combined with a few hints to keep the interest up. Nothing major, but a few small candys to keep people happy without giving them anything to flame over.

> > Probably the same story/info with minimal differences and mostly stuff that we guessed or already know.
>
> No its not.
> Do people even know what a coverstory is? We are getting tons of new info and screenshots.
>
>
>
> > It will be at pax… franky said they will be at EVERY game convention besides GDC.
>
> No its not. U should prepare for a dissapointment. If Halo4 would be there, we would know that by now. PAX East is nothing big. The next game conventions are going to be E3 and GamesCom.
>
> And pls dont complain if there is nothing at Pax.
>
> Im looking forward to the upcoming magazines :slight_smile: Especially Gameinformer.

but your wrong lol… Did they say there going to be at spring showcase this early in time? No they did not… We didn’t know until a day b4 and franky himself already said they would be at everything from now on…

> BS Angel said in the past Bulletin that we would hear about a Campaign mission. When do you think that they will actually show this off?

E3 but the other suggestions make sense because they said “The campaign is playable”

Hasn’t BS Angel tweeted a bunch of times “Who will I be seeing at Pax East this year?” I would assume that means 343 will be there, and why would 343 be there if they weren’t going to talk about something Halo related?

Well when they release the new x360 mag, and oxm :uk. you can get a single issue for free with a $5 zinio (digital magazine) credit.

just register and sub to this free mag and you can get a credit for this or any other mag. right now x360 mag is 4.99 an issue so this credit will cover it.

http://www.zinio.com/delivery/login.jsp?of=500417335&bd=1&WT.mc_id=PUB_EMA_Free_USA_022812_OneIcon_Leap_Day&_requestid=815294&_requestid=815294

here’s the link to the latest 360 mag, just dont check the continuous sub feature.
http://www.zinio.com/browse/publications/index.jsp?sch=true&productId=500656223

and here’s the oxm: uk although it’s 7 bucks an issue you should be able to gain more credit or just pay 2 bucks for it after the credit.
http://www.zinio.com/browse/publications/index.jsp?sch=true&productId=500636014

> Hasn’t BS Angel tweeted a bunch of times “Who will I be seeing at Pax East this year?” I would assume that means 343 will be there, and why would 343 be there if they weren’t going to talk about something Halo related?

No. Why people still coming with PAX Ease? Halo4 is not there.
Angel said we are going to hear more about that mission which means print magazines.

> > > Probably the same story/info with minimal differences and mostly stuff that we guessed or already know.
> >
> > No its not.
> > Do people even know what a coverstory is? We are getting tons of new info and screenshots.
> >
> >
> >
> > > It will be at pax… franky said they will be at EVERY game convention besides GDC.
> >
> > No its not. U should prepare for a dissapointment. If Halo4 would be there, we would know that by now. PAX East is nothing big. The next game conventions are going to be E3 and GamesCom.
> >
> > And pls dont complain if there is nothing at Pax.
> >
> > Im looking forward to the upcoming magazines :slight_smile: Especially Gameinformer.
>
> but your wrong lol… Did they say there going to be at spring showcase this early in time? No they did not… We didn’t know until a day b4 and franky himself already said they would be at everything from now on…

U cant compare the Spring show case with that lol The Spring show case was a MICROSOFT thing. With an strict NDA until March 5th. PAX EAST is something for the public and if Halo4 would be there we would know that now. 343 nor Microsoft are there. Dont get ur hopes up.

> > Hasn’t BS Angel tweeted a bunch of times “Who will I be seeing at Pax East this year?” I would assume that means 343 will be there, and why would 343 be there if they weren’t going to talk about something Halo related?
>
> No. Why people still coming with PAX Ease? Halo4 is not there.
> Angel said we are going to hear more about that mission which means print magazines.

Actually, BS Angel will be there, that’s why people are speculating PAX.
“Who will I have the pleasure of seeing at PAX East this year? Do tell!”

https://twitter.com/#!/bsangel/status/179617434725122048

Also last time I checked, I hear with my ears, not eyes. The point I’m trying to make there is “here” can mean in lots of different weays, not just print magazines.