Campaign mission ideas

I just looked through some concept art for halo 5, there was some amazing Ideas which shouldn’t have been scraped off, the one that interested me the most was the cyberpunk city, could have been a really cool place to explore, hope they add it to infinite, what do you guys think?

Hey op what concept art are you looking at do you have sauce? A source would make it easier to respond to your initial comment. But while I’m here I would love to share an idea I’ve been hoping for. I would love to see the infinity downed in a permanent manner not like in Halo 4 it would give a nice Halo CE feel and it’s so overly armed it could still serve as a base of operations for infinite. I would love to see some exploration of more forerunner cities too I am not sure if this is what you were talking about or not. I think it would be sweet to be on installation 07 and have the whole installation called back to the ark for some Halo wars crossover stuff. Maybe even see Cortana vs the banished. Thoughts war master?

> 2533274862926994;2:
> Hey op what concept art are you looking at do you have sauce? A source would make it easier to respond to your initial comment. But while I’m here I would love to share an idea I’ve been hoping for. I would love to see the infinity downed in a permanent manner not like in Halo 4 it would give a nice Halo CE feel and it’s so overly armed it could still serve as a base of operations for infinite. I would love to see some exploration of more forerunner cities too I am not sure if this is what you were talking about or not. I think it would be sweet to be on installation 07 and have the whole installation called back to the ark for some Halo wars crossover stuff. Maybe even see Cortana vs the banished. Thoughts war master?

that sound really cool, I cant remember the name but this is the link:
https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=RBtdZM3V&id=239B7EE641FBE2320A646F76CDB92BF9B6FD0255&thid=OIP.RBtdZM3VgmexgfvDPJpMuwHaEi&mediaurl=http%3A%2F%2Fstatic4.businessinsider.com%2Fimage%2F563ce31ddd0895f46b8b45a0-4000-2450%2F_sparth-highrise-wip-05-flat-final-pp2.jpg&exph=2450&expw=4000&q=halo+5+concept+art&simid=608034747504002027&selectedIndex=2

Link for OP

> 2533274833309866;4:
> Link for OP

thnx