Campaign Mission 8 Hold the Line GOLD

I just cant unlock or activate the lightbridge?? Its just not possible… so therefore you cant achieve the bonus 2: 10 Kills with the Lightbridge…

Is this somehow a known bug? It doesnt matter how well I play this mission…I just cant achieve the Gold Status in this Mission…

Any Help is really appreciated. Thank you!

I guess you have to let brutes get through to activate it before you csn do anything with it. I never knew it was an objective because I didnt let anyone through

Yeah…me neither.

I guess that I will do that then. Many thanks!

> 2535466433512301;3:
> Yeah…me neither.
>
> I guess that I will do that then. Many thanks!

Yes. The Brutes have to trigger it first before you’re given the power to interact with it.

It’s usually a good idea to keep a marine near the light bridge controls afterwards. This way you’re guaranteed easy access and the chance to get some kills.

Thank you both a lot for your quick replies!

> 2535466433512301;1:
> I just cant unlock or activate the lightbridge?? Its just not possible… so therefore you cant achieve the bonus 2: 10 Kills with the Lightbridge…
>
> Is this somehow a known bug? It doesnt matter how well I play this mission…I just cant achieve the Gold Status in this Mission…
>
> Any Help is really appreciated. Thank you!

Don’t build any turrets up there to start, or station marines. You have to let the marines in the garrison get killed, then the brutes have to activate the light bridge. Then you have to send marines up and deactivate it.

In order to get the sub-objective, you usually have to do this twice - so focus on building hornets instead of the turrets you’d normally station up there.