Campaign looked amazing. Warzone looked "Meh"

Campaign looked amazing.

Warzone looked like meh. Just more halo4 art with smooth white rounded edged buildings and pastel textures looked like halo4s campaign. Wasn’t impressed!

Why does halo5s campaign look so refreshing and the multiplayer look like halo4?

It’s kind of the opposite for me, although I haven’t seen enough of either to be sure.

One was in an Alien looking setting and one was in a UNSC themed one…?

I thought the campaign looked “meh”

Really linear, everything was very scripted. Just a ton of explosition and scripted quicktime events. But it’s okay because that’s kind of to be expected for an e3 demo.

Warzone looked interesting.

We really didn’t get to see enough because it was just a tease. I can’t wait to see the flood of videos regarding Warzone so I can get into specifics.

I just feel 12v12 is a bit small.

The only thing that I didn’t like was the smoothness of things.

I felt just the opposite, except i didn’t find anything amazing. Warzone looked crazy enough to actually be fun, and im curious to see more about that.
Campaign was very displeasing visually, but i gave up on Halo’s visuals after H3, so i wasen’t expecting much there anyway.

Double post.

Warzone looked astonishing.

> 2533274824216729;10:
> Warzone looked astonishing.

In a good or bad way?

Warzone looked like halo4. Campaign looked next gen.

I don’t know if you noticed, but Warzone looks like a combination of regular multiplayer and firefight. you have your team of players, plus what looks like friendly AI to assist.

Warzone looked like spartan ops halo 4. Disgusting bright babyish colours again like halo 4 and dessert like halo 4 with white buildings and smooth round corners so that the babies dont hurt them selves. The multiplayer is so bright that it hurst ur eyes. Like there is two suns just like halo 4. Atleast the campaign looked all dark and graphical & night clubby.

Warzone featured all the same pastel baby blue spartans and pastel pink spartans as halo 4 had and incorperated an overly bright contrast lighting along with smooth round edged buildings YET AGAIN for the babies and thet disgusting dessert canvas just like every map in spartan ops and the mammoth mission on campaign.
All i can remember from warzone was halo4. Campaign looked good though. However the character Acting i the campaign was Shiite.

Sure its going to look scripted its to get no -Yoink- ups during the live video and just to show off the game. Go watch th egameplay of halo 4 that looks just as scripted and doesnt show any big enviroments and large fights ect. You can clearly see that even that video was very spoiler heavy, and id bet that was the least spoiler heavy gameplay in the game, probably why they couldnt show any Chief gameplay seing his story and what hes doing would be huge spoilers.

Still game looks great in my opionion and gameplay looks good, english talking grunts is already win for me

I liked everything shown.

Don’t knock until you’ve tried.

> 2535449827386708;14:
> Warzone looked like spartan ops halo 4. Disgusting bright babyish colours again like halo 4 and dessert like halo 4 with white buildings and smooth round corners so that the babies dont hurt them selves. The multiplayer is so bright that it hurst ur eyes. Like there is two suns just like halo 4. Atleast the campaign looked all dark and graphical & night clubby.
>
> Warzone featured all the same pastel baby blue spartans and pastel pink spartans as halo 4 had and incorperated an overly bright contrast lighting along with smooth round edged buildings YET AGAIN for the babies and thet disgusting dessert canvas just like every map in spartan ops and the mammoth mission on campaign.
> All i can remember from warzone was halo4. Campaign looked good though. However the character Acting i the campaign was Shiite.

You sound like you’re about 12.

I think the disappointing part of it was that the demo was too short and very very light on details. The warzone trailer was cool, but it would’ve been more exciting for it to drop a little more information along the way. Hopefully we’re getting a myriad of details very soon.

> 2533274866682248;4:
> I thought the campaign looked “meh”
>
> Really linear, everything was very scripted. Just a ton of explosition and scripted quicktime events. But it’s okay because that’s kind of to be expected for an e3 demo.
>
> Warzone looked interesting.

i dont think there were any quicktime events