Campaign levels in the next Halo Infinite Flights?

After the Halo Infinite Flights coming out this week, is it very likely that 343 Industries will talk more about the Halo Infinite campaign levels in the next updates? And, what are the chances of the campaign levels appearing in the next Halo Infinite Flights?

Talking about it? Maybe. Letting us play campaign? No.

> 2535434101253033;1:
> After the Halo Infinite Flights coming out this week, is it very likely that 343 Industries will talk more about the Halo Infinite campaign levels in the next updates? And, what are the chances of the campaign levels appearing in the next Halo Infinite Flights?

I HIGHLY HIGHLY DOUBT IT! Thats where they are selling the game, Since the Campaign is PAID and the Multiplayer is FREE to Play… So I think in flights maybe we will get easter eggs in menus only.

I don’t think so. 343i Have been very particular about what they show in campaign.
Remember this is a technical preview, a lot of bugs and sever stuff is what they’ll want to focus on testing since they can’t really do that at scale internally at the studio.

Whilst I’m sure there are arguments to be made for campaign Flighting I really don’t see it happening.

I dont think it happen in flights this time need to wait it on actual release it MP only

I doubt we’ll see any campaign flightning, but it’s possible. I figure they’d want to have the campaign as polished as possible, before letting players see it for the first time (Well, first time in-game at least)

I would like to see campaign, maybe they will release it in august sometime. Fingers Crossed.