Campaign lag

Is there still massive input lag in the co-op campaign or has that been fixed yet?

Last time I played any of the campaigns co-op was some time after release with my friends. I remember how all my actions had a several second delay making me unable to shoot anything other than stationary enemies. I really would like to 100% the achievements but I still need to do LASO campaigns, annual and deja vu all of which are basically impossible with massive delay on everything I do.

I would also like to know.

It’s still there unfortunately. Even with pristine connection between my friend and I who live in the same town one of us always had input delay.

What I would love is if they made dedicated servers for campaign like in Halo 5.

Great I might aswell just not bother trying then

Yep, still garbage.

There is always that level of lag. The difference between campaign and multiplayer is that the multiplayer system has code for predicting where you will be and compensating after so you don’t feel the lag. Campaign has none of that.

> 2535425440244731;6:
> There is always that level of lag. The difference between campaign and multiplayer is that the multiplayer system has code for predicting where you will be and compensating after so you don’t feel the lag. Campaign has none of that.

We need dedicated servers, it’s one of the only ways we can get the fix we need.

Dedicated servers would not fix this issue, it’s much more deeply seeded than just bandwidth. Even Directly connecting two xboxes will produce noticeable campaign lag. Again, it’s because there is no way for the clients to predict what the servers A.I. is going to do before they actually do it, unlike real players where it’s quite easy to predict what they’ll do. 50ms of lag is a good connection, but without prediction, it’s be very noticeable.

Getting this as well. 300mbps connection host with my decent 60mbps connection. Near unplayable levels of lag.