Campaign Issues, How I Think It Could Be Better

I know this not the first of its kind.

But my issue is why are “4” missions needed for this Sloan Rampancy set up? We have that whole Sloan AI as an example of why AI would support a rampancy cure.

YOU ALREADY DID THAT FOR THE WHOLE -Yoinking!- HALO 4 CAMPAIGN 343!!! YOU SHOWED THE STUGGLES OF AN AI IN RAMPANCY.

If you really wanted some drama, some dark, twisted display of cortanas newfound power, what would be a dark display would be not just Roland, but all AIs rejecting the immoral implications of her controls, and in anger she KILLS THEM. Every single damn AI dead. A display of her raw power, how twisted she has become and a dark edge you claimed long ago you planned in Halo 5.

You could have made Sloan a likable character and have cortana end his life. That would have been a darker, more forebrooding twist imo.

Further more, this would have made way for Osiris having more of an impact. Their actions in working with Sloan AI in the campaign shifts Sloans opinion of the UNSC, makes other AI agree with him, and Osiris teams presence meant more to the story than “cheif got caught like Han solo, better help him”

Maybe my concept isnt perfect, but I think it is a better illustration and example of cortanas power