Campaign graphics - MM graphics?

Is it just me or does the campaign graphics of Halo 4 look A LOT different than the multiplayer? Like the campaign graphics look so realistic while the multiplayer has this “animated” feel.

I do not play MP so…I don’t care

but I like both

Yeah I like them both, as well. I usually just finish the Campaign and then begin playing the multiplayer or test them both out when I first get the game. Usually spend more time on campaign though. Multiplayer comes after campaign, it’s what keeps me playing a game.

Probably because we’ve seen recent, nearly completed builds of the campaign. The MP we have seen is most likely a little bit behind. Remember, they said they’re focusing on the campaign a little more.

Right. I care much more about the campaign. Still, I want Halo 4 MP to be good as well.

> Right. I care much more about the campaign. Still, I want Halo 4 MP to be good as well.

Combat Evolved was pretty much campaign only, so the story is what draws me to the game. However, multiplayer keeps me playing it. Hopefully, Spartan Ops keeps me playing the campaign as well. Such a great idea, if you ask me. I’m sure I will love it.

I think both are suited really well.

The realism and grittiness of Campaign adds to the feel of mystery and intensity.Whereas with multiplayer, more vibrant and clear colourful graphics make everything seem more fun.

If you recall, Halo 3 had great colourful graphics, that were great for multiplayer, but made the campaign feel a bit too much like a children’s TV show. Reach had such good tones and realism in campaign graphics, but grey, grey, grey and more grey for multiplayer to the point where self harm seemed preferable.

> Probably because we’ve seen recent, nearly completed builds of the campaign. The MP we have seen is most likely a little bit behind. Remember, they said they’re focusing on the campaign a little more.

It’s true… there’s no indication of which builds we’ve seen. Some are likely to be older than others.

Are you sure you aren’t thinking of the original trailer? We haven’t seen much in game campaign except screenshots in magazines.

(In case anyone is not very observant, the original trailer form last years E3 is not game footage)

Are you sure you aren’t thinking of the original trailer? We haven’t seen much in game campaign except screenshots in magazines.

(In case anyone is not very observant, the original trailer form last years E3 is not game footage)