Campaign friendly AI update pls?

Playing it on ledgendary is super hard. This is probably the toughest halo yet (completed all halo’s on ledgendary)
My main issue is the friendly AI sometimes when im down they go round obstacles the worst way possible (one of those shall we go under or over scenarios) was wondering when it’ll get a update to patch out few AI issues,

Loving halo 5 just couple things still need addressing but its progress to say the least :smiley:

yeah i have said this the whole time, the legendary AI is useless and sometimes gets me killed. Halo 2 is still the hardest campaign IMO, Halo 5 on legendary was hard but more annoying then anything.

> 2533274817492720;2:
> yeah i have said this the whole time, the legendary AI is useless and sometimes gets me killed. Halo 2 is still the hardest campaign IMO, Halo 5 on legendary was hard but more annoying then anything.

thank god someone agree’s im on Mission3 right now. Taking me around a week/mission this rate wont have it completed on ledgendary by atleast after new years.

I finished ot last week on legendary and they took really stupid way to try and pick me up… idoubt itll get a patch though

> 2749072272556928;3:
> > 2533274817492720;2:
> > yeah i have said this the whole time, the legendary AI is useless and sometimes gets me killed. Halo 2 is still the hardest campaign IMO, Halo 5 on legendary was hard but more annoying then anything.
>
>
> thank god someone agree’s im on Mission3 right now. Taking me around a week/mission this rate wont have it completed on ledgendary by atleast after new years.

it’s all about taking your time, always remember that your team will respawn back after a little bit. also keep yourself close enough so they can revive you if you go down.

The AI is the worst, I was raging because of it, most of the time through the campain. I mean, dont add such a feature if its useless.

here is some proof of the stupid AI forgot i saved this lol

Completed it the other day on ledgendary with abit of friendly AI help at the end. Thanks 343 for the great game and pls update the friendly AI for when others play it through on ledgendary, Has to be the hardest halo I’ve played yet…Nice one guys :smiley: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

A little outdated, but the way I see it, Legendary isn’t supposed to be easy. The previous Halos didn’t have any real dedicated AI support (a team) so I just played H5 like the previous ones by taking your time. Granted I hate when I’m down and Buck just stares at me as if he’s mocking me.

Personally, I thought Halo 5 was way easier on Legendary than original Xbox Halo 2 was. Anywho, I do agree that the AI allies need to be tweaked, because every time I call for them to revive me, tell them to move, or tell them to pick up a weapon, they just move forward one foot and then stop and contemplate whether or not they should help me beat the mission! I miss the good old days of the “one man army” style of playing through the Campaign.

> 2749072272556928;1:
> Playing it on ledgendary is super hard. This is probably the toughest halo yet (completed all halo’s on ledgendary)
> My main issue is the friendly AI sometimes when im down they go round obstacles the worst way possible (one of those shall we go under or over scenarios) was wondering when it’ll get a update to patch out few AI issues,
>
> Loving halo 5 just couple things still need addressing but its progress to say the least :smiley:

Yea I’m stuck on mission 14 on legendary where a bunch of warden eternals come at you

Hey does anybody wanna do coop ledgendary fresh?

> 2533274883328412;11:
> > 2749072272556928;1:
> > Playing it on ledgendary is super hard. This is probably the toughest halo yet (completed all halo’s on ledgendary)
> > My main issue is the friendly AI sometimes when im down they go round obstacles the worst way possible (one of those shall we go under or over scenarios) was wondering when it’ll get a update to patch out few AI issues,
> >
> > Loving halo 5 just couple things still need addressing but its progress to say the least :smiley:
>
>
> Yea I’m stuck on mission 14 on legendary where a bunch of warden eternals come at you

Just take your tIme aim at head & weak point when it ‘comes out’ keep you distance and your eyes open I found the warden eternal bits the hardest parts. Youtube it find how others do it too, might help! :slight_smile: