Campaign Feedback for Halo 6 - H5 Review

Well, after I’ve been playing campaing many times, finally I realized the best and the worst of the Campaign.
Good things:
The places are awesome. Simply awesome. Genesis for me is the most beautiful place I’ve ever visited in all Halo saga. Meridian recreates perfectly a glassed planet, and Sanghelios is simply Sanghelios :P. It would be great to go back to these places in next Halo.
• The Spartan Abilities definitely make the game better. All of them are useful and do the Campaign more dynamic !
Many ways to complete the level! I love to have alternatives paths. Break walls and find collectibles is pretty cool.

Bad things
Campaign length. It’s still too short. I feel diassapointed of this because one of the most demanded things when Halo 5 Feedback were open, was the length. Halo 4 was too short…but Halo 5 is also too short. So I hope 343i at least give us a longer Campaign, maybe like Halo 2’s?
The lack of enemies. All of the enemies are great, they have great charisma in my opinion and I loved the Soldiers and the new Knights. But I was expecting to see back the Brutes, Drones…I don’t know, simply more variety.
• Feel like much work has been wasted.…I mean, I’m sure 343i has been working much to do the places, for example Kamchatka. But we always have some mission ? Genesis, only 3-4 missions. Tsunaion, just one mission. For me, they could have made about 6 missions more on Kamchatka, Meridian, Gensis, Sanghelios…
UNSC Aircraft is NEEDED. Not only to have some variety either Campaign and multiplayer. But to have MORE missions. Imagine that: After Argent Moon mission we drive the Prawler to Meridian, then you have other mission. Another one: In Meridian Osiris drive a Pelican to get closer to Blue Team position. Just another one: Between Sanghelios and Tsunaion. Take another Pelican, shooting the Banshees and Phaeton and until de arrive to Tsunaion.
• Last one: Where is the Didact?

Hope you guys enjoy the game!

I agree with some of your points. For the most part, I found the campaign to be a lot of fun. i think that the lack of enemies, or more specifically, the emphasis on Prometheans over Covenant for the first half of the game was a little annoying, but that’s just me. Still, they were a ton of fun to shoot so that’s the most important thing.

I think that for Halo 6, it would be great to (as you mention) introduce new enemy types. Perhaps bringing the Brutes back would be a smart move. Also, and this kind of goes without saying, it would be nice to have the story fleshed out and elaborated on a little bit more during the campaign. Although I generally enjoyed the story and the “mystery” of what was happening, there were simply too many cut scenes that didn’t explain enough. Even as an avid Halo 5 supporter, I can acknowledge that this is an area that Halo 6 needs to improve.

I didn’t find the campaign as short as others players, but that’s most likely because my first play-through I stopped to look for all of the intel and on my second play-through I chose solo-legendary, which naturally increases the play time. Still, I can acknowledge that this is an area where the game could stand to improve as well.

nah i hated it ihad no dpeth and feel compare like even odst has more depth and feel too. i love the halo games but halo 5 was a complete disappointment and glad that hw2 is being made by very good Devs who have made great RTS games in the past

> 2533274963205596;2:
> I agree with some of your points. For the most part, I found the campaign to be a lot of fun. i think that the lack of enemies, or more specifically, the emphasis on Prometheans over Covenant for the first half of the game was a little annoying, but that’s just me. Still, they were a ton of fun to shoot so that’s the most important thing.
>
> I think that for Halo 6, it would be great to (as you mention) introduce new enemy types. Perhaps bringing the Brutes back would be a smart move. Also, and this kind of goes without saying, it would be nice to have the story fleshed out and elaborated on a little bit more during the campaign. Although I generally enjoyed the story and the “mystery” of what was happening, there were simply too many cut scenes that didn’t explain enough. Even as an avid Halo 5 supporter, I can acknowledge that this is an area that Halo 6 needs to improve.
>
> I didn’t find the campaign as short as others players, but that’s most likely because my first play-through I stopped to look for all of the intel and on my second play-through I chose solo-legendary, which naturally increases the play time. Still, I can acknowledge that this is an area where the game could stand to improve as well.

Good point

Simple - Make Master Chief Amazing
Then do a spin-off starring the Blue Team (all 4 of them).

Think of MC as Superman or Iron Man and Blue Team as the Justice League or Avengers.

Now - whatever you do (MC only or Blue team) - do not do it like Halo 5. Please review the previous Halo release and take notes.

> 2559411752534065;5:
> Simple - Make Master Chief Amazing
> Then do a spin-off starring the Blue Team (all 4 of them).
>
> Think of MC as Superman or Iron Man and Blue Team as the Justice League or Avengers.
>
> Now - whatever you do (MC only or Blue team) - do not do it like Halo 5. Please review the previous Halo release and take notes.

So didnt you like Locke…?