Campaign Doesn't Add to Enemy Kill Commendations?

Other than achievements, there is no replay value for campaign unless you like speed running the game

> 2533274808590341;1:
> Other than achievements, there is no replay value for campaign unless you like speed running the game

Yeah I noticed that too, and as someone who doesn’t like to play Warzone very much it makes those commendations even harder to complete.

They’d have to bump the commendation kills x10 or even more then. And anyone who doesn’t wan’t to play the campaign again for the commendation is supposed to play warzone like forever? It’s fine as it is.

I think it would be nice to have special commendations for campaign to earn req packs. Only reason I would replay is to beat it in co-op and laugh at how much easier it is compared to solo. Solo is a -Yoink-. Especially when your AI stares at you and ignores your repeated mashing of the X button for a revive.

> 2533274965036609;4:
> I think it would be nice to have special commendations for campaign to earn req packs. Only reason I would replay is to beat it in co-op and laugh at how much easier it is compared to solo. Solo is a -Yoink-. Especially when your AI stares at you and ignores your repeated mashing of the X button for a revive.

I hate Tanaka for that very reason. She would be standing right next to me and ignore the command even if there isn’t anything around to distract her.

Pretty much, but you do get points for beating campaign… then again, it could be req points for intel.