Campaign DLC Idea

So I was watching a HW2 campaign story analysis video and I came across an idea. HW2 ends with a scene of Atriox looking out on his army…What if that last scene is an indication that we will be playing from the perspective of the Banished in DLC?

I think that would be really cool. What do you guys think?

> 2533274875970588;1:
> So I was watching a HW2 campaign story analysis video and I came across an idea. HW2 ends with a scene of Atriox looking out on his army…What if that last scene is an indication that we will be playing from the perspective of the Banished in DLC?
>
> I think that would be really cool. What do you guys think?

I think regardless of the side we play as (let’s hope for both?) I think the new campaign DLC should absolutely be Kinsano vs Colony.

The premise: Colony is a secret Atriox has kept as an ace up his sleeve…until now. Colony is deployed to ransack forward operations on the Ark causing headaches for Cpt. Cutter and Co.

Enter Kinsano, she’s a Hellbringer who’s gained notoriety since (enter Halo Wars 1 location here), she is summoned by Cutter as her reputation precedes her. Cutter asks if she can deal with the Banished Lekgolo threat, she lights a cigar (Sweet Williams of course) and says “Don’t worry…I know what the aliens like”.

First mission is Colony showing off all his might, real cutthroat mission. Have the player feel pushed to the brink (no Kinsano unit available).

Second mission is Kinsano going into Banished (Colony held) territory to take care of the Lekgolo herself (Kinsano unit vs Colony hero unit).

Have this campaign take place on two whole new levels different in geometry and palette than the main campaign levels.

Have one new Blitz map based on one of the new levels and one new MP map based on the other.

I just would like them to finish the fight… Oh wait this isn’t h3… finish the story because I was somewhat disheveled at the end.