Campaign DLC - Good idea?

I like getting new MP maps and all, but wouldn’t you guys like we also get some GOOD Campaign DLC? I just played RAAM’s Shadow on GOW3, and i though it would be a great idea to add some new campaign missions in Halo 4, as to expand the story, maybe even new game modes (play as Forerunnners maybe?)

So what do think about this?

No, not many people would buy it, I think.

> No, not many people would buy it, I think.

I would, what’s the problem?

Maybe if Halo 4 sells good, this might be possible.

If they could expand upon a storyline, sure. ODST is basically a campaign DLC until it became a bit more then an expansion.

I would buy some Campaign DLC if it was decent. Also, if the vanilla multiplayer maps are amazing.

I would pay something along the lines of 800MSP for a good campaign level or two that added to the storyline, but most likely would prefer a good quality map pack, either way both type’s of DLC are good.

I have many in the ole think tank but here are two of my best.

1. A Pelican Pilot who come across a Spartan II on Reach (yes it glassed but a little more Hope that the covie’s miss a spot)then its a run of the gauntlet type story to rendezvous with a black cat( one of those mysterious ship of the ghost of Onyx novel).

2. A secret ONI of first generation spartan 4 project to recon and discovered the mythical Forerunner world discover within the data banks from the ark. As the mission is gearing up for lunch they come under attack but what the new threats is to be in the new trilogy.

Campaign DLC = Halo5

nope halo is all about everything being universal so that we all know the same story etc but dlc campaign would ruin that

I (and many others) have been begging for Campaign DLC since Halo 3. Hopefully, in these era of DLC, 343 will decide to make campaign DLC for all future Halo titles. It would be a great way to expand on certain events in the campaign or the universe in general

any dlc is a good idea

Campaign Dlc would be awesome. However i would rather halo 4 has a great story rather than average story fixed with Dlc.

> Campaign Dlc would be awesome. However i would rather halo 4 has a great story rather than average story fixed with Dlc.

Why not a great story with great DLC? The DLC doesn’t have to be directly related to the campaign or set in the same time frame as Halo 4 is.

Why leave it out of the game itself I don’t want to have to pay for another mission so that I don’t miss bits of the story plus I know a lot of people without Xbox live that play Halo and they would be unable to purchase the DLC

the problem they have got with campaign DLC is that halo is a story, any DLC would have to be a sub story of whats already happend.

I’d still buy it. its halo haha

it’s a decent idea but having a solid, long, eventful, core campaign is more important. But having DLC campaign may spice it up for us players who enjoy the campaigns.

See… I’m struggling to justify the Campaign DLC for SW:TFU#1

It’s 800mp per mission too, and I just can’t bring myself to pull the trigger on it knowing that it’s just one mission I’m only going to play so many times.

I think that’s what makes the decision on Multiplayer DLC that much easier to make, it’s MUCH more replayable.

> > No, not many people would buy it, I think.
>
> I would, what’s the problem?
>
> Maybe if Halo 4 sells good, this might be possible.

Eh…think about…You just beat the last level…does this person survive??? Download the DLC and find out!!!

X( No Thank You!

i’ve made a point to not buy campaign dlc. I say BRING IT at launch so dlc is not even an option.

> > > No, not many people would buy it, I think.
> >
> > I would, what’s the problem?
> >
> > Maybe if Halo 4 sells good, this might be possible.
>
> Eh…think about…You just beat the last level…does this person survive??? Download the DLC and find out!!!
>
> X( No Thank You!

You’re assuming the worst. Campaign DLC doesn’t necessarily have to take place in the same time frame as the main campaign. Imagine a campaign DLC similar to ODST, where it expands on the story but has nothing to do directly with the story of Halo 4.

Or think RAAM’s Shadow from Gears. It’d be optional, have no direct impact on the main campaign, but be a nice addition to the game