Campaign DLC for Halo 5?

Do you think there could be campaign DLC for Halo 5: Guardians? All the maps are free. So maybe the payed DLC could be more story content. Maybe it is named Halo 5: Guardians since they will release dlcs such as idk Halo 5: Reclamation. I personally want this as I would pay for story DLC more willingly than 4 maps.

Give us some solo Arby missions, I’ll be good and pay for them. I want to play as him again.

I just want Halo 5: Swords of Sanghelios standalone expansion.

I agree especially with that with story dlc will add to universe in many ways and not have thing killed off, off game like ODST.

Rookie dies in New blood the book and Mikey is a trader

I only really play halo for its single player so I’d love a singleplayer expansion pack [kinda like ODST or something mabye]

> 2533274963840114;3:
> I just want Halo 5: Swords of Sanghelios standalone expansion.

That would be epic, 343 take my money

I would be all for a stand alone DLC

> 2533274963840114;3:

That would be awesome although id love a ODST style game again.

> 2533274826317859;7:
> I would be all for a stand alone DLC
>
>
> > 2533274963840114;3:
> > I just want Halo 5: Swords of Sanghelios standalone expansion.
>
>
> That would be awesome although id love a ODST style game again.

If they did another odst style campaign, they would need to make the open world more interesting. Odsts missions were fun but the open world was just used for long boring walks. That was one of my biggest problems with odst, there just wasn’t a need for the open world segments

It would be cool if we get to play as the Arbiter and where he was during Halo 4 and how he rose to power. Not a bad idea to put some story DLC. I see no problem with it.

As I would like to see that (only if the DLC has quality) but I think H5G suggests that there will be a different H5 game. Like Halo 5 Resolution or Halo 5 Salvation, etc.

I love halo campaigns. I’d pay for this.

> 2533274963840114;3:

This

Lol you guys are great. This guy is notorious for flame baiting and you’re all just agreeing with him and denying his pleasure from chaos.

Campaign DLC walks a razor thin line. What place will it have in the story? Was this content predetermined and cut in order to make it DLC? How will difficulty be balanced so it doesn’t feel incongruous with the adjacent missions if it takes place during the story, and what if any impact could it possibly have on the overarching lore if it takes place before or after?

Or maybe some missions as Blue team pre Fall of Reach.

> 2533274817331486;4:
> I agree especially with that with story dlc will add to universe in many ways and not have thing killed off, off game like ODST.
> Rookie dies in New blood the book and Mikey is a trader

I think you mean traitor unless he gave up a life of military service to become a merchant :wink:

I would like some Campaign DLC, maybe something that would follow along the years that Blue Team has been in service. We could see glimpses from training to Reach, to current day and everything in between.

Also it’s funny how much we love the Arbitor now. If you said you wanted solo Arbitor campaign DLC back when Halo 2 was released, you’d be run right out of town.

Like Odst but much better, perhaps an origin story of Jul 'Mdama

Glad to see a lot of people want this.

> 2533274816299345;15:
> Or maybe some missions as Blue team pre Fall of Reach.

Yes… Yes… And yes…

If there is a real investment in story DLC i would defiantly buy it.