Campaign Details (Frankie calls "Legit")!

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content. This includes leaked content, real or fake.

My take on that is exactly written already on NeoGaf.

> Anyway, do I believe this? I want to believe but it’s too fanciful and reads too much like a fan wish-list, but entertaining the very remote possibility that it is true sends the mind reeling with thoughts of how great it would be if it were. It would be a real game changer.

If it was to be true I would probably kill myself since the list is like a full of the things I always wanted Halo to aim at since Halo 3.

Very misleading title…
He replied to this info by saying “Seems legit”, which he almost definitley meant in a sarcastic manner.
Edit: Also in these “details” they say the game will be 3-5 times the length of Halo 4, just use your head, 3-5 times longer with about half the development time. Something clearly doesn’t add up.

> Also in the NeoGaf post, Frankie couldn’t have been being sarcastic because he was responding to a user who claimed the information to be fake

Sure he could’ve.

Halo in a open world setting sounds interesting to me but i know many Halo fans would loath such a change, also i thought Halo 4 was rumored to be going open world so it could be a lie

> i know many Halo fans would loath such a change

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Anybody who loathes the notion of an open-world Halo game is a moron not worth considering…

On the subject of this alleged ‘leak’, I’m going to go out on a limb here and say it’s fake. Somebody just took the premise of Destiny and stuck Master Chief on it.

Im already hard for this…I hope its true :slight_smile:
In the other hand, if Frankie says “seems legit” and it isnt true, then it means that the truth is even more BADASS!!! XD

> Im already hard for this…I hope its true :slight_smile:

There’s already a thread on this. You’re not aloud to post leaked content, fake or real.

> > Im already hard for this…I hope its true :slight_smile:
>
> There’s already a thread on this. You’re not aloud to post leaked content, fake or real.

But i didnt posted this…

If this was true I would be excited, but somehow I just doubt it.

> > > Im already hard for this…I hope its true :slight_smile:
> >
> > There’s already a thread on this. You’re not aloud to post leaked content, fake or real.
>
> But i didnt posted this…

Just ignore him, he’s just being a party pooper. Obviously I didn’t know there was a thread because it’s been pushed down.

> > i know many Halo fans would loath such a change

I personally have friends who play Halo in a storm through it style and when we were playing Borderlands/Fallout 3 they were irritated with the open world, back tracking, and were storming through it without regard to the stop and smell the roses things in the game. Also the pacing would be an issue in a open world Halo since it’s always been charge to objective, then kill, then next objective, then next things to kill.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

> Very misleading title…
> He replied to this info by saying “Seems legit”, which he almost definitley meant in a sarcastic manner.
> Edit: Also in these “details” they say the game will be 3-5 times the length of Halo 4, just use your head, 3-5 times longer with about half the development time. Something clearly doesn’t add up.

Title isn’t misleading at all.

Screw you. No need to get so aggressive over it. And what leads you to believe Frankie was being sarcastic?

> > > Im already hard for this…I hope its true :slight_smile:
> >
> > There’s already a thread on this. You’re not aloud to post leaked content, fake or real.
>
> But i didnt posted this…

HAHA, not sure how I even quoted you. Yeah, just ignore me lol…

Edit: Prime, while now you know. You’re welcome :stuck_out_tongue:
Also, it isn’t going to happen. Especially when Ellis basically dismissed the post too. I wouldn’t buy to much into what Frankie said.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

Why is this community full of such -Yoinking!- -Yoinks!-?!!

> > > > Im already hard for this…I hope its true :slight_smile:
> > >
> > > There’s already a thread on this. You’re not aloud to post leaked content, fake or real.
> >
> > But i didnt posted this…
>
> HAHA, not sure how I even quoted you. Yeah, just ignore me lol…

If you don’t have anything constructive to say then don’t say anything period!

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter, and please do not flame or attack others.

FUUCCCCKKKKKK YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

>

Calm down there.
Obviously he’s being sarcastic, it’s common sense.
If you’re working on a triple A game, then a whole bunch of info (true info) gets leaked then you don’t go online and just say it’s legit unless you’re looking to be out of a job, and I’m pretty sure that’s not Frankie’s case.

> I personally have friends who play Halo in a storm through it style and when we were playing Borderlands/Fallout 3 they were irritated with the open world, back tracking, and were storming through it without regard to the stop and smell the roses things in the game. Also the pacing would be an issue in a open world Halo since it’s always been charge to objective, then kill, then next objective, then next things to kill.

This worked perfectly fine in ODST, I don’t see how that particular formula can’t work for Halo when it has already been done extremely well and left room for a number of substantial improvements with new hardware capabilities.

It’s like TMZ with some of you people.

He said ‘seems legit’. That’s not confirming anything, that’s pretty obvious sarcasm.