Campaign: Destructible Environments?

Given the new trailer, is it possible that the campaign, or even the bigger multiplayer modes in Halo 5 will have destructible environments? I believe it was Josh Holmes who said something along the lines of Spartan Abilities coming into play in a different way in other modes. Imagine ground-pounding off a Pelican/Hornet through the roof of an enemy structure, then charging through a supporting pillar before sprinting out of the building as it collapses. Kinda like Battlefield 4, except you use your fists.
Opinions?

I wish, but trailers, especially ones from Gamestop and pre-rendered ones, do not always show true gameplay elements. I have believed for awhile that they need to update the architecture of the game; I feel that destructible environments could be that addition.

It happened 3 times during one minute. Especially the last one really seems to be there deliberately just for showing off. Similar to how the trailer is highlighting thrusters, clamber, ground pound, spartan charge and hover- all of which are part of gameplay.

Could be. At least they knew it would raise speculation when they decided to emphasize that specific aspect in the trailer.

> 2533274932540799;1:
> Given the new trailer, is it possible that the campaign, or even the bigger multiplayer modes in Halo 5 will have destructible environments? I believe it was Josh Holmes who said something along the lines of Spartan Abilities coming into play in a different way in other modes. Imagine ground-pounding off a Pelican/Hornet through the roof of an enemy structure, then charging through a supporting pillar before sprinting out of the building as it collapses. Kinda like Battlefield 4, except you use your fists.
> Opinions?

I wish! Destructible environments would be great. :slight_smile:

> 2533274808571422;2:
> I wish, but trailers, especially ones from Gamestop and pre-rendered ones, do not always show true gameplay elements. I have believed for awhile that they need to update the architecture of the game; I feel that destructible environments could be that addition.

Believe me, I know. But a guy can dream. :slight_smile:

It’s nice to have and cool to think about but, if it’s campaign it’ll be cool the first time and then every time afterward it’ll just have that meh feeling because it’ll be something you must do to get to the next thing in the mission. Just my thoughts though.

All I know is that I wish I had Locke’s suit (And augmentations of course). Everyone assumes that spartans are just regular people in suits. Far from it.