campaign completion

Hello, so a while back my friend and i beat halo 4’s campaign, start to finish, legendary. When we got to the epilogue the legendary ending didn’t play for either of us. Afterword we unlocked the Mark VI armor appropriately, and if i scroll through the campaign missions they all show up as being completed on legendary. Now the legendary completion showed up for my friend, but for some reason the legendary completion never showed up on my ingame service record. It’s been a few months now and legendary completion still hasn’t showed up, it just says i’ve completed it on heroic, and have only played six missions on legendary as opposed to the eight of the campaign.

I was wondering if anyone had run into this issue, and if there are any fixes short of beating the game on legendary again, as legendary was quite difficult and time consuming. thanks

I’m having the problem of actually trying to complete the campaign but it says that mission 8 is DLC content and when I try to go the level by completing composer it says I finished the campaign and I’m close to getting my MRK VI armor

Hey diver2441,

Can you clarify if you mean you’re missing the commendation for completing everything on legendary?

It looks like on your stats that Mission 5 and 7 did not register as being completed on Legendary, which would be preventing that.

Also did you complete all of it online as it does require that.

Wiseguy, can you create a separate thread as this does not appear to be the exact same issue?

Yes I made a thread 8 days ago but I have received no feed back from any one as of yet so I was hoping to catch one of you on a different thread.
My thread is cant play midnight on legendary
It’s on the second page

> Yes I made a thread 8 days ago but I have received no feed back from any one as of yet so I was hoping to catch one of you on a different thread.
> My thread is cant play midnight on legendary
> It’s on the second page

Scratch that I’ve been bumped to the third page

Hey diver2441,

We hope we haven’t heard back from you because the issue you reported has been resolved. If it has not been resolved, please start a new thread.