Campaign Complete: Legendary

For some reason my Halo service record shows that my ODST legacy campaign has only been completed on Normal when I have both Heroic and Legendary done… They were completed when my internet was out so they are offline achievements but somehow they don’t show up on my legacy? Any help? Thanks!

Go back and play ODST with your internet on and it should show up. You don’t have to replay it on Legendary. All you have to do is go on ODST while connected to XBL and let it record that you did it.

I completed the Legendary campaign, and it showed up under “Legacy” about a week later after I played ODST connected to LIVE.

i have one level left before i complete it: kikowani station which i struggle at but it showed up immediatly on halo 3 for me. maybe its because bungie’s quit and 343 industries hasn’t sorted out halo 3 odst yet?

> Go back and play ODST with your internet on and it should show up. You don’t have to replay it on Legendary. All you have to do is go on ODST while connected to XBL and let it record that you did it.

Pretty much this, OP. If you haven’t done it already.