Campaign Commendation [Boosting]

1. Is it legit-I already know that it is, so don’t start with the “Enjoy ur ban” and “I would be deeply appreciative if you would refrain from speaking. NOOB”.

2. I need tips for obtaining the following Commendations: Super Soldier [Earn any type of spree-I ain’t listing all those] and Standard Issue [Obtain a kill with an automatic weapon- MA37 Assault Rifle, Type 25 Directed Energy Rifle, Type 26 Improved Directed Energy Rifle, Type 33 Guided Munitions Launcher, Brute Spiker].

3. I am Gold for Super Soldier- 953 remaining until Onyx. Silver for Standard Issue- 3200ish out of 6k. Gah.

Yes, it’s allowed as long as it’s you playing and not a bot. For Super Soldier I would just use the Target Locator on Sword Base, if you get a Killionaire you’ll get a Killing Spree, and it only takes about 7 seconds per Killionaire. I have no idea about Standard Issue.

Standard issue is just gonna take time. No real shortcut on that one

lol Matt, just remember that Commendations are not a renewable resource! You’re gonna have to fall back on game completion score someday!
Oh and did you get the 4th controller?

well great 4 you.

Although BUNGIE does say its legit along with “FULL PARTY BOOSTING” (which I cannot understand why since in H3 if you party boosted for ach. you got banned) I cannot be bothered with this kind of junk.

It sort of appears to me that BUNGIE has lost some of their “touch of love” with this game in the rank dept. Feels a lot like COD unfortunalty.

> lol Matt, just remember that Commendations are not a renewable resource! You’re gonna have to fall back on game completion score someday!

I’m trying to get 100% commendation completion. And the whole non-renewable resource effect has reared it’s ugly head in Campaign…

> 1. Is it legit-I already know that it is, so don’t start with the “Enjoy ur ban” and “I would be deeply appreciative if you would refrain from speaking. NOOB”.
>
> 2. I need tips for obtaining the following Commendations: Super Soldier [Earn any type of spree-I ain’t listing all those] and Standard Issue [Obtain a kill with an automatic weapon- MA37 Assault Rifle, Type 25 Directed Energy Rifle, Type 26 Improved Directed Energy Rifle, Type 33 Guided Munitions Launcher, Brute Spiker].
>
> 3. I am Gold for Super Soldier- 953 remaining until Onyx. Silver for Standard Issue- 3200ish out of 6k. Gah.

Finished Super Soldier-ONI helped.

I am not enjoying the long SI grind.

All commendations Onyx = 100% = All commendations MAX

> (which I cannot understand why since in H3 if you party boosted for ach. you got banned)

Not true at all. In fact, Bungie said that if people wanted to do that with the mythic map pack achievements, they could go ahead.

> > (which I cannot understand why since in H3 if you party boosted for ach. you got banned)
>
> Not true at all. In fact, Bungie said that if people wanted to do that with the mythic map pack achievements, they could go ahead.

What…? Really? And I spent all that time trying to get a killtacular?

> > > (which I cannot understand why since in H3 if you party boosted for ach. you got banned)
> >
> > Not true at all. In fact, Bungie said that if people wanted to do that with the mythic map pack achievements, they could go ahead.
>
> What…? Really? And I spent all that time trying to get a killtacular?

When Mythic very first came out they did ban people for boosting achievements, and last I knew you could still get banned for boosting the FFA achievements.

Now that Mythic has been out for a long time they don’t mind if people work together for achievements, not sure about those FFA ones though.

> > > > (which I cannot understand why since in H3 if you party boosted for ach. you got banned)
> > >
> > > Not true at all. In fact, Bungie said that if people wanted to do that with the mythic map pack achievements, they could go ahead.
> >
> > What…? Really? And I spent all that time trying to get a killtacular?
>
> When Mythic very first came out they did ban people for boosting achievements, and last I knew you could still get banned for boosting the FFA achievements.
>
> Now that Mythic has been out for a long time they don’t mind if people work together for achievements, not sure about those FFA ones though.

Lone wolves max party size is still 1, so there’s not much boosting to be done.

finally onyx’d Standard Issue…

Quick question-do you get commendation completion percentages [eg. 74% commendation completion] if you MAX out a commendation? Or does it only count for Onyxing them?

100% = All commendations MAX = All commendations Onyx

so it only counts for getting onyx… good. that takes a load off my shoulders.

Matt, what time zone are you in and when are you usually on?

> > > > (which I cannot understand why since in H3 if you party boosted for ach. you got banned)
> > >
> > > Not true at all. In fact, Bungie said that if people wanted to do that with the mythic map pack achievements, they could go ahead.
> >
> > What…? Really? And I spent all that time trying to get a killtacular?
>
> When Mythic very first came out they did ban people for boosting achievements, and last I knew you could still get banned for boosting the FFA achievements.
>
> Now that Mythic has been out for a long time they don’t mind if people work together for achievements, not sure about those FFA ones though.

Indeed they did. I actually came across a game where the guy had several controllers signed in and was boosting his ach. I sent the game to shishka for review and (I really wish i “print screened” the message) Shishka: “hey thanks that made my day, banned!” and the guy got banned…or so he said…

24:00 for Bungie is 4:00 here where I live.

The time that I am online varies.