Campaign Co-Op Flight Looking For Group (LFG)

The Halo Infinite Campaign Network Co-Op Flight is here! You can now explore Zeta Halo with your chosen battle buddies, replay missions, collect all the things.

If you find yourself in need of a super Spartan squad, you may use this thread to look for teammates.

If you are looking to party up for a specific day or time, please clarify how many other players you are looking for and what time zone you are in.

Example:

I am looking for 3 other players to practice speed running the campaign. I’m in the US West Coast and would love to get started on February 30 at 10pm

Good luck and be kind to each other!

22 Likes

I’m confused so when is the flight starting?

3 Likes

Now. It’s available.

5 Likes

Anybody else on Steam just have a readme file that states “Thanks for playing!” as a download?

25 Likes

Add me if ya’ need a partner, I’m on Xbox & I should be available anytime I’m online ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

8 Likes

my install for the insider build just says “an error ocurred while updating halo infinite-insider (missing executable)”

worth noting it “installed” instantaneously too which seemed off. the discord link my email invite linked to also seemed broken

edit:
After browsing local files, its the same issue as this

Blockquote
Anybody else on Steam just have a readme file that states “Thanks for playing!” as a download?

10 Likes

For anyone having issues, apparently you need to go to the game properties, go to “BETAS”, and then enter the code
IvoryDuck1194
It should let you download after you enter it. No idea why this wasn’t mentioned in the email.

34 Likes

Why is it ivoryduck1194 as the code? Dumb question i supose but that seem very random even for 343i

7 Likes

Are we limited to who we can partner up with say like other beta users? Or can our friends participate? I have one friend thats been my halo psrtner for years (since reach) and he isnt a volunteer anymore for halowaypoint or insider.

7 Likes

Thanks!
Thanks to that, i can download the game.

1 Like

Im down my gt is ICG Raider

3 Likes

I have sent a request

3 Likes

I dont see your request

2 Likes

On steam right? It’s possible there is someone else by that name though I copy and pasted the name you posted and only one person popped up. It’s also possible it just needs a minute to kick in or you have foreign requests muted. There are many possibilities

2 Likes

I found it me and another person are in a xbox party chat

1 Like

I see your game invite request, can you please give me a minute? The download isn’t complete yet give it like… 5 minutes or so
Also do you wish to use mics or nah

1 Like

You can use a mic if you want and we can wait for you me and the other guy are using mics but you dont have to

3 Likes

Hm… Well I said i’m on steam not xbox. I got a steam key not an xbox key (Unless they are both the same)
Can steam play with xbox on campaign?

1 Like

They are both the same we are using xbox party chat as a mean if comms its built into windows by defualt

1 Like