So, I have done EVERYTHING THEY SAY, so dont send me that link on HOW TO INSTALL.
I followed it to a T.
The darn thing keeps asking me to sign in… So, I sign in, I hit enter, they ask for a password, I enter it, hit enter, RINSE AND REPEAT. I cannot get in. I know my PC meets the standards.
RTX3060TI 12GB, 32GB Vram, Intel 11th Gen i7 11700K CPU.
Currently re-validating files, hoping that fixes it. Anyone else have suggestions? Cause this is getting annoying. after waiting another 4 hours for the campaign to download that is.
I have the same issue, has anyone managed to find a solution ?
Did you follow the troubleshooting steps listed in the install instructions:
If the Microsoft sign-in window becomes stuck in a loop or freezes during the initial launch of the flight build, try the steps below to reset the sign-in portal:
- In the Windows Search bar, enter “Credential Manager”, and select Credential Manager to open it.
- Select Windows Credentials.
- Scroll down to the section labeled Generic Credentials.
- For every item that has “Xbl|2043073184” or “Xbl|2096818168” in the title:
- Click on the item to expand it
- Select Remove
- Confirm you wish to delete that item
- Launch the flight build of Halo Infinite and check to see if the sign-in process has started from the beginning.
Note: This may sign you out of most or all Xbox network sign-ins on your PC.
- If the issue is still occurring, you may need to repeat step 4 and remove all items that start with “Xbl” (e.g. XblGrts|, Xbl_Ticket|, etc).
If these steps do not resolve the sign-in loop, please submit a ticket using the link below so the team can investigate the issue.