Campaign broken since update

Anyone else beeb unable to resume campaign since the update? My game just crashes now.

Same here. Frustrating for me since it is interfering with my solo legendary play through.

Same here, I haven’t played since. It’s alright just saying restart chapter to fix. This will put me back 2 hours on my legendary solo. .my game time is limited, this needs patching. I understand things go wrong with games. Just tell us you know it’s broken , give us a fix date and I’m happy.

I really hope 343 takes a look at this, figures out what broke things, and fixes it with the next update at the latest.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.</mark>

la ultima actualización genero varios errores

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.</mark>

yo No Pude jugar ayer.
muy larga la espera

Same problem here.
Crashes when trying to resume the chapter. Works when restarting the chapter.
Since update Xbox.

Come on 343, solutions please!!

YES!!! I posted this a few days ago. Luckily I was just starting the final mission when my game save didn’t work. So I didn’t lose anything really.

On another note… You think that there would be something cool for us players that beat everything on Legendary (solo)… All MCC and Halo 5.

Same issues over here… Maybe I missed it but 343 should be saying something about this, shouldn’t have to constantly have to restart mission on legendary…

Never knew about this but now I do, thanks!