Campaign Armor

Should it be like reach or how it’s always been?

I think it should be the original Chief armor, simply because the story is a about a specific spartan whos appearance has already been determind since the beginning. Whereas in Reach it was about a completely new spartan.

I’m really unsure of this. I loved seeing my personalized Spartan in campaign. Maybe we should have the option of Master Chief using our armor layout from multiplayer, but keep his iconic military green color. Keeping it optional is the key part, so that the people who want him the same and the people who want him different are both happy.

> I’m really unsure of this. I loved seeing my personalized Spartan in campaign. Maybe we should have the option of Master Chief using our armor layout from multiplayer, but keep his iconic military green color. Keeping it optional is the key part, so that the people who want him the same and the people who want him different are both happy.

Good Point.

They could add armor though, remember The Library level on Halo:CE? Where the Monitor comments MC armor is only a certain level and if he wishes to survive he should upgrade. Maybe they will add Forerunner armor attachments or the Dawn will have a spartan attachment locker. But I loved having a personalized spartan in Reach and hope to see something like that in 4

The thing is though is that in Reach the main character was supposed to be customizable from the very start giving the player the feeling that it really was you that was in the story playing the main protagonist.

With the new Halo trilogy that is proposed you are playing as a well established character with a history, You are the “Chief” not “Noble 6” or a new character so with regards to Halo 4 i would not like to see too much customization through the campaign.

Saying that though it would be a cool idea for multiplayer campaign like in halo 3 the host was the Chief and the other players were Elites maybe in Halo 4 the host could be Chief and the other players are their wn multiplayer characters.

Either way i think that it was a nice addition to Reach`s campaign but it should be sone with an air of sensetivity towards the main storyline character in Halo 4 after all the Chief is the Chief.

Box I like you idea, multiplayer = own armor except for one player.

You play as master chief ( well, that’s what it looks like at least ) so you should look like him too.

I’ve thought about this as well. I think personalized armor should be in campaign, but naturally with Chief’s default appearance being canon.

> I’ve thought about this as well. I think personalized armor should be in campaign, but naturally with Chief’s default appearance being canon.

I was sure 343i said that we would get to use our own armour in campaign. Sure it was left out as they could not get it to work. A big job to have that happen in a game as big as Halo 4

> > I’ve thought about this as well. I think personalized armor should be in campaign, but naturally with Chief’s default appearance being canon.
>
> I was sure 343i said that we would get to use our own armour in campaign. Sure it was left out as they could not get it to work. A big job to have that happen in a game as big as Halo 4

bord much?

No, I don’t want the chief to wear the armor that you wear in multiplayer. Like Halo: Reach did. In Halo: Reach it fitted with the game. Since Noble six had it’s first appearance and it helped support the feeling that Noble six is the player. Unlike the master chief.

I would like to see the master chief in Halo 5 with new armor that has some forerunner resemblance. That would connect with what the monitor said in the library(Halo:CE). That your “combat skint” is not strong enough to survive the fight. And that the master chief needed atleast a level 12. Just as CrimsonOrion mentioned.

Quote of Guilty Spark during the library.
“May I suggest that you upgrade to at least a Class-Twelve combat skin? Your current model only scans as a Class-Two, which is ill-suited for this kind of work.”