Campaign Armor

Am I the only one upset that you no longer achieve armor from completing the campaign on the higher difficulties as in the previous game? We should at least earn something from completing the campaign solo on legendary.

I know it sucks! Alot of people are upset that there are no rewards for solo campaign difficulty levels, other than the achievement. some people are bound to show up on here and say that you should just go unlock stuff through mcc. I wish they added vid masters like halo 3.

What would have been a good thing to add in regards to completion is REQ Packs or REQ points at the very least.

Yes, this was very dissapointing. Not even a measly emblem.

I know it’s very disappointing.

I’m only upset that we don’t get olive green colored armor like Master Chief’s.

343 plz

Very disappointed that you get absolutely nothing besides achievements for completing the game, solo on legendary, finding every skull, and all the intel. There should be some unlocks involved for those feats!

Not even a gold pack, lol! Oh well. It would be awesome if custom games gave at least 300 req points or something. Anyone agree?

solo legendary what do you get? NOTHING! Now buy our req packs at chances for the legendary armor from the campaign in order to encourage you to pay us to unlock stuff in the game…

I find it confusing that they built in an armour that you can unlock for playing The MCC on legendary, but not Halo 5 itself!
o.0 Say What?

Yeah, I wish some form of campaign achievement unlocked the campaign armors. Maybe beating each level solo Legendary let you unlock an armor set.

Req packs…not wild about them. The grind to Centurion and Helljumper is reeeeeal.

I wish we got a set of weapon skins or something for beating legendary and a armor and helmet set for beating legendary solo.

Question: Is Noble Valor or Noble Honor the armor Jorge wore in Reach?
<I know it’s off topic>

I agree OP, unlocking armor through progression was fun. The Achilles armor requirements are a little ridiculous, but its the thought that counts right?

> 2590239964264564;13:
> Question: Is Noble Valor or Noble Honor the armor Jorge wore in Reach?
> <I know it’s off topic>

You mean Carter? The base Noble is the closest, it has the shoulders as the secondary color and is the more straightforward color scheme. It obviously lacks the larger left pauldron and reverse -Yoink!- pack, but it’s close.

I’ve said it a million times. If REQs are to stay in future Halo games then they should take armor out of REQs completely. In order to get armor you can purchase it with credits (like in Reach) and other armors you have to earn from completing certain tasks like commendations or achievements.

> 2533274810945725;10:
> I find it confusing that they built in an armour that you can unlock for playing The MCC on legendary, but not Halo 5 itself!
> o.0 Say What?

they want you to spend money on the req packs. Not really too confusing when you think about it.

They need to have something for the people who beat it on legendary I agree

Yeah games need more campaign rewards. To be honest the H5 campaign was lacking tremendously.

Yeah, I agree that they should have rewarded the ones that were dedicated to finish the campaign on legendary, solo. I completed the game solo on legendary and it was fun, but I would love to be rewarded. Maybe get the armor set of Master Chief’s (Mark VI) new designed armor or something.