Campaign Armor In Multiplayer

Will Blue Team’s Or Fireteam Osiris’s armor be in multiplayer? I’m in love with Buck’s Helljumper armor, and that sweet knife! Is Master Chief’s new armor gonna be in Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer? What about Buck’s armor?

> 2533274925856059;1:
> Will Blue Team’s Or Fireteam Osiris’s armor be in multiplayer? I’m in love with Buck’s Helljumper armor, and that sweet knife! Is Master Chief’s new armor gonna be in Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer? What about Buck’s armor?

We definitely know Locke’s armor will be usable in multiplayer, as was Fred’s in the H5 beta, so my guess is going to be all of their armor will be accessible. On the subject of Chief, I’m not sure about his. I know that the GEN1 of Mark VI (and scarred) was in the beta, but those sets were for very simple tasks in MCC. If anything, we might have to beat the Campaign on Legendary to achieve Chief’s current armor. If this isn’t the case, then I don’t think his armor is going to be a choice.

> 2533274859413227;2:
> > 2533274925856059;1:
> > Will Blue Team’s Or Fireteam Osiris’s armor be in multiplayer? I’m in love with Buck’s Helljumper armor, and that sweet knife! Is Master Chief’s new armor gonna be in Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer? What about Buck’s armor?
>
>
> We definitely know Locke’s armor will be usable in multiplayer, as was Fred’s in the H5 beta, so my guess is going to be all of their armor will be accessible. On the subject of Chief, I’m not sure about his. I know that the GEN1 of Mark VI (and scarred) was in the beta, but those sets were for very simple tasks in MCC. If anything, we might have to beat the Campaign on Legendary to achieve Chief’s current armor. If this isn’t the case, then I don’t think his armor is going to be a choice.

Isn’t Linda’s armor supposed to be her personal one? Then after the UNSC brought Blue Team’s armor into the GEN2 line, the UNSC named Linda’s armor “Argus”. Besides, legendary will be much easier with Spartan Abilities and commanding your teammates.

> 2533274925856059;3:
> > 2533274859413227;2:
> > > 2533274925856059;1:
> > > Will Blue Team’s Or Fireteam Osiris’s armor be in multiplayer? I’m in love with Buck’s Helljumper armor, and that sweet knife! Is Master Chief’s new armor gonna be in Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer? What about Buck’s armor?
> >
> >
> > We definitely know Locke’s armor will be usable in multiplayer, as was Fred’s in the H5 beta, so my guess is going to be all of their armor will be accessible. On the subject of Chief, I’m not sure about his. I know that the GEN1 of Mark VI (and scarred) was in the beta, but those sets were for very simple tasks in MCC. If anything, we might have to beat the Campaign on Legendary to achieve Chief’s current armor. If this isn’t the case, then I don’t think his armor is going to be a choice.
>
>
> Isn’t Linda’s armor supposed to be her personal one? Then after the UNSC brought Blue Team’s armor into the GEN2 line, the UNSC named Linda’s armor “Argus”. Besides, legendary will be much easier with Spartan Abilities and commanding your teammates.

Don’t be so sure about that just yet. The game is designed around this stuff, so I’m sure they’ve made legendary an appropriate challenge.

> 2533274810150284;4:
> > 2533274925856059;3:
> > > 2533274859413227;2:
> > > > 2533274925856059;1:
> > > > Will Blue Team’s Or Fireteam Osiris’s armor be in multiplayer? I’m in love with Buck’s Helljumper armor, and that sweet knife! Is Master Chief’s new armor gonna be in Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer? What about Buck’s armor?
> > >
> > >
> > > We definitely know Locke’s armor will be usable in multiplayer, as was Fred’s in the H5 beta, so my guess is going to be all of their armor will be accessible. On the subject of Chief, I’m not sure about his. I know that the GEN1 of Mark VI (and scarred) was in the beta, but those sets were for very simple tasks in MCC. If anything, we might have to beat the Campaign on Legendary to achieve Chief’s current armor. If this isn’t the case, then I don’t think his armor is going to be a choice.
> >
> >
> > Isn’t Linda’s armor supposed to be her personal one? Then after the UNSC brought Blue Team’s armor into the GEN2 line, the UNSC named Linda’s armor “Argus”. Besides, legendary will be much easier with Spartan Abilities and commanding your teammates.
>
>
> Don’t be so sure about that just yet. The game is designed around this stuff, so I’m sure they’ve made legendary an appropriate challenge.

You’re probably right.

> 2533274925856059;3:
> > 2533274859413227;2:
> > > 2533274925856059;1:
> > > Will Blue Team’s Or Fireteam Osiris’s armor be in multiplayer? I’m in love with Buck’s Helljumper armor, and that sweet knife! Is Master Chief’s new armor gonna be in Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer? What about Buck’s armor?
> >
> >
> > We definitely know Locke’s armor will be usable in multiplayer, as was Fred’s in the H5 beta, so my guess is going to be all of their armor will be accessible. On the subject of Chief, I’m not sure about his. I know that the GEN1 of Mark VI (and scarred) was in the beta, but those sets were for very simple tasks in MCC. If anything, we might have to beat the Campaign on Legendary to achieve Chief’s current armor. If this isn’t the case, then I don’t think his armor is going to be a choice.
>
>
> Isn’t Linda’s armor supposed to be her personal one? Then after the UNSC brought Blue Team’s armor into the GEN2 line, the UNSC named Linda’s armor “Argus”. Besides, legendary will be much easier with Spartan Abilities and commanding your teammates.

I think the OP was talking about the armor sets, not so much the authentic/individual armor of each Spartan.

I think all of them will be unlockable via Achievements/Challenges or the REQ system except the Master Chief’s armor as he is the only Spartan who uses it. His armor was customized by Cortana after Halo 3 using nano technology so it wouldn’t really make sense for others to have the exact some armor suit as him. However, maybe 343 has designed an armor inspired by the chiefs new suit to compensate for this.

> 2533274810150284;4:
> > 2533274925856059;3:
> > > 2533274859413227;2:
> > > > 2533274925856059;1:
> > > > Will Blue Team’s Or Fireteam Osiris’s armor be in multiplayer? I’m in love with Buck’s Helljumper armor, and that sweet knife! Is Master Chief’s new armor gonna be in Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer? What about Buck’s armor?
> > >
> > >
> > > We definitely know Locke’s armor will be usable in multiplayer, as was Fred’s in the H5 beta, so my guess is going to be all of their armor will be accessible. On the subject of Chief, I’m not sure about his. I know that the GEN1 of Mark VI (and scarred) was in the beta, but those sets were for very simple tasks in MCC. If anything, we might have to beat the Campaign on Legendary to achieve Chief’s current armor. If this isn’t the case, then I don’t think his armor is going to be a choice.
> >
> >
> > Isn’t Linda’s armor supposed to be her personal one? Then after the UNSC brought Blue Team’s armor into the GEN2 line, the UNSC named Linda’s armor “Argus”. Besides, legendary will be much easier with Spartan Abilities and commanding your teammates.
>
>
> Don’t be so sure about that just yet. The game is designed around this stuff, so I’m sure they’ve made legendary an appropriate challenge.

Teammate AIs that disobey orders

I hope they’re different difficulty unlocks, or a rare drop from Req. packs.

SLASO for chief’s helmet would be fine by me, though it would take me a while to get.

I do want this chicks armor:

Looks nice.
I would think that you will be able to unlock all these different armor sets.

Im just not sure about Chief and Locke’s armor.
Chief’s armor because we weren’t able to use his exact armor in Halo 4
Locke’s armor because of GAMESTOP POWER TO THE PLAYERS.

My vote is Chiefs armor will be a much harder recon 2.0 if unlockable at ALL

Chief’s armor should be unlocked by completing LASO, it’d be a decent reward

> 2533274846483350;11:
> I do want this chicks armor:
> 彩神lll-彩神lll信赖平台
>
> Looks nice.
> I would think that you will be able to unlock all these different armor sets.
>
> Im just not sure about Chief and Locke’s armor.
> Chief’s armor because we weren’t able to use his exact armor in Halo 4
> Locke’s armor because of GAMESTOP POWER TO THE PLAYERS.

Locke’s armor is confirmed to be unlockable in-game.