Campaign and Spartan Ops theater

Why isn’t there any for them? Small problem compared to some others floating around, but it still bugs me though.

I honestly don’t understand it either myself. Just another one of Halo 4’s kinks, I suppose.

They couldn’t finish it in time as 343 bit off way more then they could chew and also didn’t spend all their time efficiently.

You’d think in 4 years they would be able to release a nice game with all features working and minimal bugs.

I don’t think you know how the development process for it went H4F.

Apparently changes to the engine made it that they couldn’t do it. I support teather in the two modes and I want them to work on it.

Engine upgrades and time constraints.

> Engine upgrades and time constraints.

All I read were excuses.

It was originally a part of the game but the UI (User Interface) couldn’t handle it so they had to take several things out including that. You may have also noticed that it doesn’t show your secondary weapon, that was also taken out.

They probably needed more memory for other aspects of the game, and as mentioned above time restraints and the upgraded engine. Marketing mumbo-jumbo to keep the fans quiet or the truth? I have no clue.

> > Engine upgrades and time constraints.
>
> All I read were excuses.

They ARE excuses. From the mouth of 343 themselves, no less.

I don’t get how the first iteration of Theater mode hasn’t been surpassed in five years. You’d think that, like netcode, the technology would only get better over time. Yet somehow, Halo 4’s Theater mode is barely better than the one in ODST.

I feel you, OP. One of my favorite things to do in past Halo games was to take screenshots in Campaign. I miss it a lot. :frowning:

> They couldn’t finish it in time as 343 bit off way more then they could chew and also didn’t spend all their time efficiently.
>
> You’d think in 4 years they would be able to release a nice game with all features working and minimal bugs.

They’re a failure out the gate.