Campaign achievements not unlocking

Anyone else having issues with campaign achievements not unlocking. I have collected 3 Banished logs and haven’t had the collect 1 banished log achievement pop…and I am almost positive there was supposed to be a hidden achievement to pop when completing the first two missions but they haven’t…if there isn’t an achievement related to completing those then my bad.

3 Likes

I am on Xbox. I had some Unlock a bit of time after I actually did the activity.

They popped while I was using the Hulu app with the HI app still running in the bg, so it might just be a little buggy in registering.

1 Like

Man I hope it unlocks over time because if I did miss two mission achievements that is going to suck if they dont eventually pop since you can’t supposedly replay the missions

1 Like

This along with a bunch of other achievements are bugged for me (Together. Again?, Ascension, Brothers Grim, Grab Some Cover, Visionary, Big Brother, Dispatches From the Front, Hidden Experience, Getting Defensive, Getting Defensive). Playing on PC, and I’d estimate I’m maybe 50%-ish through the game. No idea how to fix this :frowning:

2 Likes

I know during the MCC…a bunch of Achievements unlocked all at once over time…others forced me to replay missions. So I am not sure what the solution will be

2 Likes

There are tons of achievements not unlocking for me. Hopefully they do pop eventually.

3 Likes

Iv’e been playing all day & just had 3 pop that I did last night, give it time.

2 Likes

You won’t unlock achievements, or MP crates if you’re offline or use quick resume.

2 Likes

quick resume having issues?

1 Like

I’m on Xbox One and I’m having the same problem. I’m missing probably 10 achievements that I’ve completed the criteria for. I hope that 343i fixes this problem and that they don’t tell us to simply start all over again and hope that they all unlock the second time around. And it would be nice if we could replay missions to re-do the mission completion achievements that don’t unlock for people as well.

2 Likes

Add H
ttps://www.trueachievements.com/n48062/halo-infinite-achievements-not-unlocking

1 Like

Nice to know that they said that but I have unlocked a few achievements that I should’ve had unlocked last night (on Dec 8th) that I unlocked today {Dec 9th) from re-doing them. As of right now, the only way to redo mission completion achievements or boss fight achievements is to re-do them, and since Mission Replay isn’t in the game yet like it was promised, you would have to re-do the entire campaign via a new save. I am very disappointed in 343 Industries that this has not been fixed.

1 Like

I noticed that on xbox it took a while for the achievements to unlock, some unlocked immediately and some unlocked like 30 minutes to an hour later.

I’m at least 16+ hours after I should’ve gotten these unlocks, so it looks like I’m going to have to make a new game and do the entire campaign over again, unless 343i adds mission replays within the next week.

1 Like

Same, when I logged on today for it all the ones I should have unlocked yesterday started proccing. This isn’t anything new though for Xbox, had this happen in tons of games.

I’m playing on my PC instead of my Series X (have been from the start) so quick resume isn’t the issue. Hopefully the fix they release unlocks them all retrospectively.

1 Like

Loads of my achievements didn’t unlock or are stuck.

The achievement for using the grappleshot 50 times is stuck at 98% (I’ve completed the campaign so have definitely used it at least 50 times).

Unlock the threat sensor achievement is locked even though I have it.

Capture your first FOB is still locked.

Eliminate a Banished HVP is still locked.

Access your first UNSC audio log is still locked.

Locate and secure a Spartan core is locked.

That’s at least 6 achievements that I have done that haven’t unlocked. It’s been well over 24 hours since I did these all as well so I don’t think they’re gonna unlock at a later time.
Really strange.

1 Like

This delayed processing isn’t happening for everyone though. I’m currently waiting on 9 achievements that are all unmissable if you complete the campaign, which I did two days ago. I was originally missing a lot more but I got a few achievements through essentially doing them again.

The only solution right now for me is to re-do the entire campaign on a new save until I get them all, which for me is all the way through the second to last mission.

2 Likes

Playing on Xbox One.

Finally got to start playing today, just finished the first mission.

No “pick up a Skull” achievement.

No “pick up a Spartan log” achievement.

No “pick up a Banished log” achievement.

Not even the achievement I’m presuming is for actually completing the level (First Contact, maybe???)

NOTHING.

1 Like

Yeah that sounds awful then rip