CAMPAIGN achievement bug!!

I would like to report an achievement bug.

I tried unlocking the Campaign achievement “If They Came to Hear Me Beg” by jumping off the cliff in “The Pillar of Autumn” on an elite.

I saw YouTube guide videos and its a certain achievement if the elite is assassinated.

First off the Achievement is a pain in the butt to get and when I actually preformed the assassination sequence nothing was unlocked. Frustrated I did it again and nothing…

343 please fix

It’s not glitched but very, very picky. Are you cancelling your sprint before you land on the Elite?

I won’t tell you how many hours I spent working towards that achievement.

Yeah I cancelled the Sprint, I watched multiple videos

This one got me good for a long time, just as Snickerdoodle said, Its a very picky achievement…Keep at it and time it perfectly and you’ll get it, Trust me

PeacE
ShadEO9

It must be to survive a fall by an assassination that you would have died from otherwise. So you cant be sprinting, have your reticule focused on the elite, or land on top of the elite. Ive found that its best to fall directly behind the elite and be looking horizontally, meleeing when the elites head first comes into view, causing you to lunge forward from an otherwise fatal fall.

Trust me, I’ve had my fair share of problems with this achievement, one time fall damage completely turned itself off and so the fall would never be fatal. It sucked

> Trust me, I’ve had my fair share of problems with this achievement, one time fall damage completely turned itself off and so the fall would never be fatal. It sucked

My favorite is when I finally grabbed the Elite and was assassinating him…my friend landed on my head and knocked me off and the Elite ran off, happy as a clam. -__-

> It must be to survive a fall by an assassination that you would have died from otherwise. So you cant be sprinting, have your reticule focused on the elite, or land on top of the elite. Ive found that its best to fall directly behind the elite and be looking horizontally, meleeing when the elites head first comes into view, causing you to lunge forward from an otherwise fatal fall.
>
> Trust me, I’ve had my fair share of problems with this achievement, one time fall damage completely turned itself off and so the fall would never be fatal. It sucked

Ill try this technique. The fall damage kills me always