> 5
> 6
> 7
> 8
> 9
> Ideal Player Count: 10
> Best Gametypes: One Flag, One Bomb
> Supported Gametypes: All retail gametypes
> Description: Classic remake of Last Resort from Halo 3 with aspects of Zanzibar from Halo 2. Supports all gametypes.
> Other Notes: I have been working on this map for some time now. All the other remakes of this map are either horrible or are decent but with bad framerate. I build this map very neatly and efficiently which makes it suitable for 2 player split screen as well as being very accurate. For simplicity and budget’s sake I used aspects of Zanzibar.
>
> If you answer yes to any of the following, please list:
>
> Supports Vehicles: Y (2x Mongoose, 2x Ghost, 2x Warthog, 1x Wraith. Red Warthog and Neutral Wraith only available in Slayer.)
> Power Ups on map: Y (Camo)
> Armor Abilities on map: N
>
> Budget Remaining: $5
> Overall performance: Great
> Split Screen Framerate Rating: Great

You gonna playtest it?

Already put over 100 hrs testing it :stuck_out_tongue:

:open_mouth:

kneels before Overkill

weeps over awesome map

downloads

This looks great! Nice map!

I’m not sure if possible, but I would put a grid by the shore so players can walk out farther like they used to. Vehicles were able to drive around the rock (as shown from the right of pic #6). But, considering you only have $5 budget left, I doubt you’ll be able to make that happen. The other concern I had (shown in pic #9) is that sniper bridge seems more exposed than usual. It would be nice if you could add a little cover there. Other than those two things, this looks like a nice attempt.

No budget left for anything. I decided to omit the cover at the sniper b/c they have very few lines of sight in that direction as well as having the door frames and rock closer to the camo tower to use for cover.

Adding any pieces there would make the map more likely to lag. Nothing was placed that wasn’t absolutely necessary.

Would welcome something like this into Team Objective.

More mid size vehicle maps are welcome!

> Would welcome something like this into Team Objective.
>
> More mid size vehicle maps are welcome!

Yeah this map plays both Standard and Classic settings so I would be fine for it in more than just Team Classic :stuck_out_tongue:

Here is the link to a walkthrough of the map.