Camo Stacking?

So speed boost stacks as seen in many youtube videos. What about camo… does stacking it make you extra invisible? Overshield and damage boost too, anyone tried stacking them yet?

They stack? I must try this next warzone :smiley:

> 2533274875084332;2:
> They stack? I must try this next wars one :smiley:

If you plan on doing it you my as well use a vorpal talon and speed booster armor mod or upgraded thrusters. It could make things a bit… ridiculous with the speed booster power ups…

> 2533274927130293;1:
> So speed boost stacks as seen in many youtube videos. What about camo… does stacking it make you extra invisible? Overshield and damage boost too, anyone tried stacking them yet?

Over sheild wouldn’t stack.
It would just reset the shield, I believe.
Meh, it might stack and turn orange / purple (Halo Reach oversheilds in FF)
But I doubt they would.
Damage boost…probably would, to be fair.
Camo…It might stack…don’t know if it would do anything.

HALO MYTHBUSTERS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i sell all my power ups because they are worthless!!!

I know for a fact Overshield doesn’t stack; I’ve tried it before. Haven’t tried stacking Damage Boosts or Camos, although I suspect they won’t.

> 2533274828953572;6:
> i sell all my power ups because they are worthless!!!

They are game changing my friend. OS can help take on 3 people when defending a base or even attacking, Damage boost is amazing for picking off enemy’s, Camo is underrated, you could walk past entire teams undetected (if your smart enough) and as for speed boost, well all i can say is GOT TO GO FAST!

So can you use speed boost + active camo or not?

You can stack speed boosts and damage boost but I have no idea about the other!

speed boost ruins camo. You can’t even crouch and move with out it ruining it. It also ruins advanced radar

Other boosts also glow through the camo so people can still see the boost effect in the same way that weapon glow effects show through