Camo should be not be an AA

Remember Halo CE, 2, and 3 where camo was on the same lvl as overshield as a pick up? Am I the only one who thinks everyone being invisible is just stupid… Camo should be on the same lvl as overshield, speedboost, and damageboost. Everyone starting with camo is just nonsense and annoying.

No you are not the only one. Got in before the 343 fanboys shut this thread down.

can’t agree more

People have been saying this since Halo: Reach, nothing is going to change now, not for Halo 4.

Wow. Nobody swooped in to defend 343 claiming that camo adds ‘variety to the game’ or some -Yoink- like that. Have people seen sense?

What exactly is everyone’s problem with camo? I don’t use it but those that do seem to be at a disadvantage from my perspective. The extra blips it puts up on the motion sensor completely give them away, I rarely get caught off guard by someone using camo.

^Damn, there it is^

> What exactly is everyone’s problem with camo? I don’t use it but those that do seem to be at a disadvantage from my perspective. The extra blips it puts up on the motion sensor completely give them away, I rarely get caught off guard by someone using camo.

You just stated that it’s relatively useless.

Classic Camo gave the user an actual advantage, but they didn’t spawn with it. Against good players, you had to time the spawn, and with good teamwork, could make or break a game for you. Now all it does is annoy the opposition.

Just as PV is more of an offensive AA, Active Camo is for defensive and passive players. They are not fully “invisible” as you can sorta still see them and there are blue dots all over the place when near. Which makes it totally obvious someone is near camping in the shadows. If you are dumb enough to fall for there tricks then, oh well, you have to learn to adapt. Its not overpowered at all and I am tired of people complaining just because they are to lazy to check there radar.

should be an ordinance drop just like oversheild.

most annoying part of the game imo

> Its not overpowered at all

You missed the point. It’s not overpowered and nobody is stating that it is.

The only purpose it serves is to be an annoyance.

> People have been saying this since Halo: Reach, nothing is going to change now, not for Halo 4.

Still not sure how it made it from Reach into Halo 4

And the worst part is it would work perfect as a drop pod gift

Im still hopping the change it.

P.s. what is that green waypoint emblem???

> > Its not overpowered at all
>
> The only purpose it serves is to be an annoyance.

And whats wrong with that? Im pretty sure people get annoyed when I use the banshee and get a 30 kill streak so should they take that out to? How about when I slaughter people with the binary rifle? Take that out to? And with active camo I personally use it on Dominion so that when I infiltrate a base full of enemys so that theyre confused and then I stand a fighting chance. Look, people get destroyed by better gamers using better weapons and demand that they take it out. Stop whining and get better.

Camo is a map breaker. We knew this in reach why 343 decided to bring it back as a glitched AA is beyond me.

Camo should be a pick up on map as it was since the dawn on halo. as well as the OS and any other power up.

Infinity slayer is basically fiesta slayer renamed with a few tweeks.

> > > Its not overpowered at all
> >
> > The only purpose it serves is to be an annoyance.
>
> And whats wrong with that? Im pretty sure people get annoyed when I use the banshee and get a 30 kill streak so should they take that out to? How about when I slaughter people with the binary rifle? Take that out to? And with active camo I personally use it on Dominion so that when I infiltrate a base full of enemys so that theyre confused and then I stand a fighting chance. Look, people get destroyed by better gamers using better weapons and demand that they take it out. Stop whining and get better.

sigh

I wouldn’t normally do this, but since you told me to “stop whining and get better”, I checked your stats. It would appear that I am significantly better than you.

Now, rank checks aside, nobody said remove Camo. They/I want it to be a powerup rather than an AA. This is, essentially, asking for a buff to Camo.

Before attempting another asinine response, please try and comprehend what is being stated. Please.

Because you have endless bk’s just camo sniping and dmr’ing

personally I like spawning with camo, But since players have the ability to spawn with other abilities like Promethean vision,Jet Pack,etc.It should stay.Besides, since ordinance is so dumb the chances of you getting the camo are small, . Also your not completely invisible if you look closely you can see the person. 343 messed up the whole series with the customizable load outs, I miss when everyone spawned with the same weapon and had to search for other weapons. RIP Halo CE

> > > > Its not overpowered at all
> > >
> > > The only purpose it serves is to be an annoyance.
> >
> > And whats wrong with that? Im pretty sure people get annoyed when I use the banshee and get a 30 kill streak so should they take that out to? How about when I slaughter people with the binary rifle? Take that out to? And with active camo I personally use it on Dominion so that when I infiltrate a base full of enemys so that theyre confused and then I stand a fighting chance. Look, people get destroyed by better gamers using better weapons and demand that they take it out. Stop whining and get better.
>
> sigh
>
> I wouldn’t normally do this, but since you told me to “stop whining and get better”, I checked your stats. It would appear that I am significantly better than you.
>
> Now, rank checks aside, nobody said remove Camo. They/I want it to be a powerup rather than an AA. This is, essentially, asking for a buff to Camo.
>
> Before attempting another asinine response, please try and comprehend what is being stated. Please.

The rank check is immature even if you add the sigh

You didn’t answer his point that other parts of the game can be viewed as “annoying”. It is not overpowered and it is not underpowered.

Adding it to ordiance would make active camo very rare, since it has to take the spot of a speed boost, power boost, or overshield. And then it would make those 3 rarer.

This would create more problems.

Just leave it as it is.

Honestly, O never thought of it being in an ordinance drop, but it would be much better

> Honestly, O never thought of it being in an ordinance drop, but it would be much better

343 do this