Camo Should Be a Power-Up

Though it wasn’t as a complete disaster as armor lock in Reach, having active camo to use when you spawn shouldn’t be used as an aa again. Rather, it should go back to the way it was: a power-up to fight over and use it as a reward. And we should remain completely invisible even when we walk around, though it should reveal us when we begin to use sprint

Does anyone else agree?

I agree.

Like default Reach? Because it’s there…

> Like default Reach? Because it’s there…

No you mistake the OP.

Default Reach has you spawn with Camo. It’s nothing like regular Camo, which was Invisiblity superior and you had to fight for it.

For Reach Camo you get a nerfed camo w/ a radar jammer that you Didn’t fight for.

He’s suggesting that Camo become a power up for vanilla Halo 4 (or just Halo 4 in general.)

Something i can agree with. It’s too strong of advantage even if it is nerfed. Same goes for jetpack.

Yeah i know assumptions, play the game first and all that.

Still i had to point that out that you were wrong.

I can agree with that. In fact, I generally found myself more annoyed by camo than any other ability. Even armor lock.

Default Reach has the option to not spawn with it, leave it as equipment and as a power-up on the map. I’m not wrong, I’m played the game and needed to pick it up. It’s right there, nothing is preventing you from doing the same thing he’s suggesting…

> Though it wasn’t as a complete disaster as armor lock in Reach, having active camo to use when you spawn shouldn’t be used as an aa again. Rather, it should go back to the way it was: a power-up to fight over and use it as a reward. And we should remain completely invisible even when we walk around, though it should reveal us when we begin to use sprint
>
> Does anyone else agree?

Agreed and to be honest AA’s shouldn’t even be in halo it ruins the flow of the game and makes the gameplay random

> Default Reach has the option to not spawn with it, leave it as equipment and as a power-up on the map. I’m not wrong, I’m played the game and needed to pick it up. It’s right there, nothing is preventing you from doing the same thing he’s suggesting…

Yeah Kaiser but no.

When did AAs become pick up outside of Campaign and Forge? Its irrelevant to state that the option is there when it’s not utilized for most of MM.

In MM, it’s always on spawn even if you choose to ignore (others won’t). I don’t recall a single playlist (except for MLG) that has AAs acting like pick up equipment.

> > Default Reach has the option to not spawn with it, leave it as equipment and as a power-up on the map. I’m not wrong, I’m played the game and needed to pick it up. It’s right there, nothing is preventing you from doing the same thing he’s suggesting…
>
> Yeah Kaiser but no.
>
> When did AAs become pick up outside of Campaign and Forge?
>
> In MM, it’s always on spawn even if you choose to ignore (others won’t). I don’t recall a single playlist (except for MLG) that has AAs acting like pick up equipment.

So? Just because there’s only one playlist doesn’t mean you can’t do it.

> > > Default Reach has the option to not spawn with it, leave it as equipment and as a power-up on the map. I’m not wrong, I’m played the game and needed to pick it up. It’s right there, nothing is preventing you from doing the same thing he’s suggesting…
> >
> > Yeah Kaiser but no.
> >
> > When did AAs become pick up outside of Campaign and Forge?
> >
> > In MM, it’s always on spawn even if you choose to ignore (others won’t). I don’t recall a single playlist (except for MLG) that has AAs acting like pick up equipment.
>
> So? Just because there’s only one playlist doesn’t mean you can’t do it.

Now i can’t tell if you are just trolling but i ll keep playing.

It doesn’t matter if you can do or it not because 343 has no playlists that AAs on the map as pick up.

Therefore your earlier statement is irrelevant since the reality is, in Reach Camo is on spawn.

For Halo 4, since there is going to be some sort of classic mode, i guess they can do it then. For Reach? Maybe but it’s not going to happen.

> Now i can’t tell if you are just trolling but i ll keep playing.
>
>
> It doesn’t matter if you can do or it not because 343 has no playlists that AAs on the map as pick up.
>
> Therefore your earlier statement is irrelevant.

No, it’s not irrelevant. We can do it now, you even admit to it. Whether or not 343i creates another gametype for it is up to them (even though the Classic playlist does do these older gametypes). If it’s really that much of a hassle, then, ask for it?

> > Now i can’t tell if you are just trolling but i ll keep playing.
> >
> >
> > It doesn’t matter if you can do or it not because 343 has no playlists that AAs on the map as pick up.
> >
> > Therefore your earlier statement is irrelevant.
>
> No, it’s not irrelevant. We can do it now, you even admit to it. Whether or not 343i creates another gametype for it is up to them (even though the Classic playlist does do these older gametypes). If it’s really that much of a hassle, then, ask for it?

It’s not a hassle to ask for it. You can do that if you want by creating threads about it, videos etc. Until a new gametype is added, Camo is on spawn and no one fights for such a powerful advantage.

The original argument was to have Camo return as a power up (not a equipment/AA pick up) so that players could fight over that instead the AA version of it.

> > Now i can’t tell if you are just trolling but i ll keep playing.
> >
> >
> > It doesn’t matter if you can do or it not because 343 has no playlists that AAs on the map as pick up.
> >
> > Therefore your earlier statement is irrelevant.
>
> No, it’s not irrelevant. We can do it now, you even admit to it. Whether or not 343i creates another gametype for it is up to them (even though the Classic playlist does do these older gametypes). If it’s really that much of a hassle, then, ask for it?

You can, but 343 is not doing it, so therefore your argument is already failed as default match making has Camo on spawn as an AA.

Options there /=/ to overall game.

> > Now i can’t tell if you are just trolling but i ll keep playing.
> >
> >
> > It doesn’t matter if you can do or it not because 343 has no playlists that AAs on the map as pick up.
> >
> > Therefore your earlier statement is irrelevant.
>
> No, it’s not irrelevant. We can do it now, you even admit to it. Whether or not 343i creates another gametype for it is up to them (even though the Classic playlist does do these older gametypes). If it’s really that much of a hassle, then, ask for it?

Listen. You said we can have camo as a pick-up in default Reach. Default Reach, is the unmodified default Slayer gametype of Reach that is the Slayer most of the matchmaking playlists in Reach utilize. Now, as we all know, this gametype does not have camo as pick-up, therefore it’s not available in default Reach. And the availablity of it in default Reach was your initial argument.

> It’s not a hassle to ask for it. You can do that if you want by creating threads about it, videos etc. Until a new gametype is added, Camo is on spawn and no one fights for such a powerful advantage.
>
>
> The original argument was to have Camo return as a power up (not a equipment/AA pick up) so that players could fight over that instead the AA version of it.

and the point of my comment is that we can do it right now in Reach, we don’t have to wait for Halo 4 to do it. Chances are Halo 4 is following through with Reach with the custom Loadouts, if you start pushing it now then there’s a better chance that they’ll include it when Halo 4 does come out.

If he wants that same play style in Reach then he can ask for it. Even I’ve been asking for it, why are we even arguing this when our points are the same thing?

> > It’s not a hassle to ask for it. You can do that if you want by creating threads about it, videos etc. Until a new gametype is added, Camo is on spawn and no one fights for such a powerful advantage.
> >
> >
> > The original argument was to have Camo return as a power up (not a equipment/AA pick up) so that players could fight over that instead the AA version of it.
>
> and the point of my comment is that we can do it right now in Reach, we don’t have to wait for Halo 4 to do it. Chances are Halo 4 is following through with Reach with the custom Loadouts, if you start pushing it now then there’s a better chance that they’ll include it when Halo 4 does come out.
>
> If he wants that same play style in Reach then he can ask for it. Even I’ve been asking for it, why are we even arguing this when our points are the same thing?

Well, I’m asking for it in Halo 4, not Halo Reach. I would like it in Reach, but, seeing as how Halo 4 is fast approaching and is the next Halo game, I’d rather 343i focus on Halo 4 rather than Reach.

Furthermore, I’d also like to note that the community has been pushing for it quite a while now and we haven’t received any response, so, with the majority of the 343i team working on Halo 4, I doubt they would take the time and resources to add any more major updates to Reach so close to the Halo 4 launch. I’d rather push for Halo 4 now than for Reach, knowing that I’ll be playing Halo 4 in a few months and I want Halo 4 to as excellent as it can be according to the preferences that I and several others in this community hold.

Why not push for it now in Reach? Enjoy the Halo you have at the moment rather then waiting for a Halo that you don’t know if you will like. Use it to get ready for Halo 4 if they’re going to have a playlist/gametype like that.

343i can also use that gametype for player feedback for Halo 4. See the overall response to a playlist/gametype like that, explore alternatives, determine whether or not it’s a positive step or just a niche group and set up Halo 4 with it in mind.

Camo seems to powerful to be used off spawn, even with its drawbacks from Reach. We’ll see how 343 pairs it up with sprint always on and what they’ll do to keep it from being OP

> Why not push for it now in Reach? Enjoy the Halo you have at the moment rather then waiting for a Halo that you don’t know if you will like. Use it to get ready for Halo 4 if they’re going to have a playlist/gametype like that.
>
> 343i can also use that gametype for player feedback for Halo 4. See the overall response to a playlist/gametype like that, explore alternatives, determine whether or not it’s a positive step or just a niche group and set up Halo 4 with it in mind.

It’s because its nearing the end of its life span as a title. Don’t think there would be a reasonable amount of time imo

> > Why not push for it now in Reach? Enjoy the Halo you have at the moment rather then waiting for a Halo that you don’t know if you will like. Use it to get ready for Halo 4 if they’re going to have a playlist/gametype like that.
> >
> > 343i can also use that gametype for player feedback for Halo 4. See the overall response to a playlist/gametype like that, explore alternatives, determine whether or not it’s a positive step or just a niche group and set up Halo 4 with it in mind.
>
> It’s because its nearing the end of its life span as a title. Don’t think there would be a reasonable amount of time imo

The playlist updates each month, they can do it any time they want anyways.

and really, pushing for the death of a videogame? You should be pushing for the lifespan of a videogame to be extended. It would be better if Reach was updated to be the different game it was always meant to be rather then the game before it. People already complain about the cost and length of videogames, you should be finding ways to keep it alive.

There’s nothing to look forward to if developers abd publishers just view gamers as people who grow tired quickly and start pushing for yearly releases, like with CoD.