camo should be a pick up

active camo as an AA just doesn’t work. firstly its incredibly boring to use because you either have to stand still or crouch everywhere for it to actually be effective, and if the camo didn’t fade when you ran it would just be over powered. secondly, it encourages camo sniping, which is total BS. so, it basically encourages the player to not move around the map much, in other words it gives campers a crutch.

overshield and camo should be powerups placed on the map and function just like in halo 1, 2, and 3. but if you picked one up, because of the boost in power they give you, you would not be able to use your AA in the duration the powerup is active.

i’m basing this of reach’s camo, of course halo 4’s camo might be very different, but what can they really do to change it without making it incredibly unbalanced?

If its like Reach’s…

Camo is now balanced, they said…It would be fun, they said…

> If its like Reach’s…
>
> Camo is now balanced, they said…It would be fun, they said…

Were going back to Halo’s roots they said !!

> active camo as an AA just doesn’t work. firstly its incredibly boring to use because you either have to stand still or crouch everywhere for it to actually be effective, and if the camo didn’t fade when you ran it would just be over powered. secondly, it encourages camo sniping, which is total BS. so, it basically encourages the player to not move around the map much, in other words it gives campers a crutch.
>
> overshield and camo should be powerups placed on the map and function just like in halo 1, 2, and 3. but if you picked one up, because of the boost in power they give you, you would not be able to use your AA in the duration the powerup is active.
>
> i’m basing this of reach’s camo, of course halo 4’s camo might be very different, but what can they really do to change it without making it incredibly unbalanced?

• 10 Sir

Also think about bomb games because you can’t hold the bomb and be camouflage / as you should not be able to / but sneaky bomb games are no more …

343i camo needs to return to the way it was / it worked perfectly spawning with camo as an AA is not going to work …

Unless some how you magically fixed it …

1. Camo sniping is a legitimate BTB tactic, if you can’t trace the contrail that’s your own fault.

2. A step backwards is never a step in the right direction. ie: it was more fun to piss your pants you should forget how to use the toilet.

3. It’s confirmed as an AA, to late now, try again before H5

> 1. Camo sniping is a legitimate BTB tactic, if you can’t trace the contrail that’s your own fault.
> <mark>WHAT its still broke and should be fixed/ and its not just in BTB</mark>
>
> 2. A step backwards is never a step in the right direction. ie: it was more fun to piss your pants you should forget how to use the toilet.
> <mark>AGAIN WHAT - FACT that it worked in H2/H3 and should have never even gone down that road</mark>
> 3. It’s confirmed as an AA, to late now, try again before H5
> <mark>True all im saying is it worked better the other way in older games</mark>

All armour abilities should be a pick up.

It needs to be a power up / pick up – it doesn’t work as an AA in Competitive game play / otherwise it would still be in MLG and RANKED in HALO REACH

> > 1. Camo sniping is a legitimate BTB tactic, if you can’t trace the contrail that’s your own fault.
> > <mark>WHAT its still broke and should be fixed/ and its not just in BTB</mark>
> >
> > 2. A step backwards is never a step in the right direction. ie: it was more fun to piss your pants you should forget how to use the toilet.
> > <mark>AGAIN WHAT - FACT that it worked in H2/H3 and should have never even gone down that road</mark>
> > 3. It’s confirmed as an AA, to late now, try again before H5
> > <mark>True all im saying is it worked better the other way in older games</mark>

1. Any application other than BTB and other APPROPRIATE usage is person, I won’t argue it was mis used, a lot.

2. Just stating how developers think, I don’t like it either but what can ya do when your juggling keeping reach and veteran fans happy and trying to bag new

3. Yeah I know what ya mean, but alas, poor yoric, we knew him well.

I would support it as an AA pick up that replaces your current AA, but I do not support it as a power up similar to Halo 2/3 and thats only be cause the user would be too powerful because he would have sprint, whatever AA he/she started with and camo. With AA’s and sprint it doesn’t work as a Halo 2/3 power up.

While most people do not enjoy the AA loadouts I for one loved them. That’s not because I overused anything but sprint but rather they gave more sense to the multiplayer aspect of the game. I’ll give an example of why Active Camo as a load out is a good thing.

It takes skill to use, and that’s a fact proven by a friend of mine, Godlyperfection, he knows how to put it to good use, hiding where textures will not reveal is location, knowing what speeds to move and how to use the radar jammer to its best effect.

On the other hand someone who doesn’t regularly practice with the armor ability is given a hard time, not knowing how to conceal themselves in certain areas so the textures do not give their position away, and not knowing the most effective way to confuse their enemies radar.

So all in all it really is a very fair armor ability, my only beef with it is that the radar jammer is sometimes too strong, it should keep the same radius but use half as many enemy indicators.

> While most people do not enjoy the AA loadouts I for one loved them. That’s not because I overused anything but sprint but rather they gave more sense to the multiplayer aspect of the game. I’ll give an example of why Active Camo as a load out is a good thing.
>
> It takes skill to use, and that’s a fact proven by a friend of mine, Godlyperfection, he knows how to put it to good use, hiding where textures will not reveal is location, knowing what speeds to move and how to use the radar jammer to its best effect.
>
> On the other hand someone who doesn’t regularly practice with the armor ability is given a hard time, not knowing how to conceal themselves in certain areas so the textures do not give their position away, and not knowing the most effective way to confuse their enemies radar.
>
> So all in all it really is a very fair armor ability, my only beef with it is that the radar jammer is sometimes too strong, it should keep the same radius but use half as many enemy indicators.

it may take skill to use properly, but it can be too easily exploited. plus it just slows the game down, which was a massive problem in reach. too many factors making the game slow and boring. as far as i’m concerned the only one of these factor left to leave is active camo. AL is gone, the movement speed is faster again, and bloom is not very prominent anymore.