Camo/Saw & More!

New gameplay from Bravo, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOEXgaVVxEg&feature=g-u-u

thanks!

I thought the Light rifle was gonna suck compared to the others but it’s the second best precision weapon in my eyes now.

One thing to note on the active camo is there is no radar jammer at all. Looks like you can still use it whenever you want recharge time doesn’t look long enough

I don’t know, I’m not sold on the Light Rifle yet. I need to get my hands on it.

Okay, I watched it. I wonder how I will do with the saw, it might be good in my hand.

Promethean Vision might needs a buff.

Camo needs a longer recharge time and only 2 uses like the TU AL in reach

When will someone pick up the damn Concussion Rifle!

I just watched it and all i can say is…nice.

I’m pretty sure this is old :confused:

> One thing to note on the active camo is there is no radar jammer at all. Looks like you can still use it whenever you want recharge time doesn’t look long enough

First camo does effect radar. Goto 2:20 and see that the blue dots go away when he runs out of camo. It appears that on your radar they show up as teammates, but to the enemy they see hostiles.

Second. Recharge on a empty cloak was 20 seconds. That sounds long enough to me

Did you see how short PV was in this game. Way less than E3. Major nerf.

I like that SAW.

It’s like the Assault Rifle except minus the garbagely awful kill time at mid distances. :slight_smile:

The SAW and the Light Rifle look fantastic.

> > One thing to note on the active camo is there is no radar jammer at all. Looks like you can still use it whenever you want recharge time doesn’t look long enough
>
> First camo does effect radar. Goto 2:20 and see that the blue dots go away when he runs out of camo. It appears that on your radar they show up as teammates, but to the enemy they see hostiles.
>
> Second. Recharge on a empty cloak was 20 seconds. That sounds long enough to me

your right about the blue dots that will F up your team but enemies still appear red which is pretty much opposite from reach.

> I don’t know, I’m not sold on the Light Rifle yet. I need to get my hands on it.

I’m liking what I see so far.

I had my doubts about the SAW, but it actually looks useful.

Loving that SAW.

Light Rifle looks boss, and the SAW looks very powerful. I assume it’s an ordinance/non-loadout weapon because of that fact.

Dat Light Rifle!