Camo not showing

I recently bought one of the pro team skins and i got 2 extra skins that were unrelated. one of the skins for the BR wont apply it and is always the default skin. anyone else have this problem? And who did you contact about it?

Sometimes its just lag / glitch in the systems. Just restart the game and it should show back up. You are talking about the skins not appearing in warzone or arena ?

its a camo for arena. i’ve restarted and all that planty of times. i bought this pack 3 days ago and every day i try to equip it and even hit start like it says to save changes and it still wont apply. but the team camos go on fine. one of the extra camos that i got for the pistol goes on fine. I just havent been able to apply the other one i got onto the BR. I’ve tried to look up 343 studios on twitter but cant seem to find the one i need to twwet at to maybe get this resolved. who is the best to get ahold of on twitter for halo 5 issues? if you know.

Bro when you pick up br from arena your weapon skins will not be there… it will be a default skin lol. Your skin is applied but when u pickup brs in arena your skins wont be on them. Only during warzone loadouts

> 2533274991929476;3:
> its a camo for arena. i’ve restarted and all that planty of times. i bought this pack 3 days ago and every day i try to equip it and even hit start like it says to save changes and it still wont apply. but the team camos go on fine. one of the extra camos that i got for the pistol goes on fine. I just havent been able to apply the other one i got onto the BR. I’ve tried to look up 343 studios on twitter but cant seem to find the one i need to twwet at to maybe get this resolved. who is the best to get ahold of on twitter for halo 5 issues? if you know.

Call it weapon skins. Calling it camo will confuse players with the camo power up. The only skins u are able to use in arena are those of your starting weapons which is your pistol and AR

Camo not showing? Doesn’t that meaning it’s working? :smiley:

Seriously though it doesn’t apply the skins to weapons you pick up, only those you spawn with.