Camo Campers?

Although I absolutely hate camo campers, I am not going to tell you to stop right now.
I am just curious what goes through your head when you sit down with your Sniper Rifle or Bolt Shot.
Are you thinking to yourself “Oh man I’m so MLG” or “Man I really need to stop using this AA” or “KILL KILL KILL”?

I personally NEVER EVER use camo, the only time I did was when I got that Majestic achievement and even then I just activated it when I was about to kill someone, not actually camping with it.

So I ask you (if you camo camp) what is going through your head? Do you feel ashamed or proud of yourself when you camo camp?

Please discuss.

What I don’t get with Camo camping is, where is the fun in it?
Sitting on a rock, in camo with a sniper shooting players that can’t see you for the whole game. Sounds bags of fun…

i hate it we we against a groupe once and no joke they all did it was the most boring game of halo ever

I understand camo, I see how it can be a cool AA and all that but I do find, like you that it encourages a negative playstyle. I guess people see it as the ends justify the means and don’t really care about putting other players at a massive disadvantage. They will probably say “use it yourself” or “it’s in the game”. Both valid arguements. But how fun would a game be with EVERYONE in camo? No fun at all.

We can’t change people though, and 343i won’t take it out so we’re just whining in vain. lol.

I normally think “where is the opposing teams scummy camo sniper.” and then I kill them. And then it turns into a “Kill kill kill” and when I run out of ammo with the sniper I switch to the BR/DMR and kill, kill, kill, some more before dying.

I get that people hate camo snipers, but if they’re on your team and they’re good with the sniper, then they’re nothing but an asset, albeit a scummy asset where you hate their play style.

I’m giggling because i’m about to get a jump on some un expecting guy. But i use camo because i like the idea of ambushing. but i sit on my butt because that’s the way it’s designed. I would much rather use it as a scouting tool. But how it’s designed currently it’s only good as a camping tool.

Want to know what goes in my mind when I use active camo in BTB?

“Who the heck designed infinity slayer? Who thought of the bright idea to have custom loadouts? Who thought of ordinance drops providing power weapons?”

I don’t care about camo sniping, its infinity btb, vehicle play is down, players can call in whatever powerweapon or buff they want, its a frantic frenzy called “infinity slayer”.

Anything goes in this playlist as far as I’m concerned just because of the nature of it.

> I normally think “where is the opposing teams scummy camo sniper.” and then I kill them. And then it turns into a “Kill kill kill” and when I run out of ammo with the sniper I switch to the BR/DMR and kill, kill, kill, some more before dying.
>
> I get that people hate camo snipers, but if they’re on your team and they’re good with the sniper, then they’re nothing but an asset, albeit a scummy asset where you hate their play style.

To be perfectly honest, camo snipers are the only people I will team kill without provocation. Just don’t do it. Don’t be THAT guy.

-Yoink- camo snipers!

It’s such a pain in the -Yoink- to CONSTANTLY have to search for camo users. A full team of AC will make the game an utter slog. Just hunting for the DMR camper or sniper on complex and ragnorok is such a tedious distraction and necessity if you don’t want to get screwed just crossing the map. It just promotes camping and cheap, negative gameplay.

Active Camo is disgusting and very much hurts Halo and my matchmaking experience.

What’s going through my head is usually, “If this thing still had a radar jammar, I could actually not camp and start moving while remaining stealthed. But since it’s gone, I guess I have to stay still in one place, since that’s all it’s good for now.”

lol someone seems angry , they are not that hard to see .

Patience. I don’t even use camo anymore because the radar “jammer” in H4 is -Yoink-. And when I did use it I would never be sniping or hiding with a boltshot.

My favorite part of the camo in Reach was the jammer. It made the motion sensor virtually useless for you and your opponent so it wasn’t really unbalanced.

I only use camo with my AR to help give me the first shot so I have a better chance at getting the kill.

I think there’s a place for active camo in the game,but,what gets me is the glitchers, I decided to come back this week and a good few games have had guys with active camo but it does not show on the radar.

I only use camo in regicide because of the Radar jammer (its pretty easy to get the First Shot when your opponent don’t See where you’re coming from exactly)… I just went on an 30:2 streak with AC, AR, Magnum and resupply (:

In BTB I only use it on Ragbarok to sneak to the middle and get the spartan Laser or to kill the Enemy Sniper who’s hiding there ^^

Looks like someone was killed by a camo camper recently…

Camo sniping is just common sense. Pick an AA that will help you remain unseen so you can be more effective. I used to do it all the time back in Reach.

I don’t use camo in Halo 4 but I’m going to start. Tried it out a bit yesterday and it was pretty fun.

Quick note: In reach the AA I Used for sniping was the jetpack because there were tons of Sniper nests (:

Camo was an amazing power up in Halo 3 and Reach. It was essentially a power weapon. It was something you needed to control to have a good chance of winning the match.

The fact that people can just spawn with it in Halo 4 is bleeding ridicules and if you say otherwise, you are only lying to yourself.

> Patience. I don’t even use camo anymore because the radar “jammer” in H4 is Yoink!. And when I did use it I would never be sniping or hiding with a boltshot.
>
> My favorite part of the camo in Reach was the jammer. It made the motion sensor virtually useless for you and your opponent so it wasn’t really unbalanced.

Camo was an awesome tactical weapon on maps like Sword Base where it was so easy to camp. For example: If the opposing team was camping above red lift, I would go into the shotgun room, activate camo and let my teammates ambush the campers.

> Camo was an amazing power up in Halo 3 and Reach. It was essentially a power weapon. It was something you needed to control to have a good chance of winning the match.
>
> The fact that people can just spawn with it in Halo 4 is bleeding ridicules and if <mark>you say otherwise, you are only lying to yourself.</mark>

No if you say otherwise, you have a different opinion.

I do agree with you though.