Camo And Plasma Grenades Are Ruining The Game

AC and plasma grenades in loadouts are actually making me play this game less.

I have less and less tolerance for camo snipers and dmrers. It is beyond cheap and campy.

Plasma grenades do NOT belong in loadouts. Suicide stickers, near instant death to any vehicle you get in…

These are basically THE issues I have with Halo 4. I have other qualms with the game but Camo and plasma show their ugly heads in nearly every game. I can’t stand it.

This game has WAAAY too many crutches for players. Aim assist, camo/plasma grenades in loadouts, personal ordinance.

If you read the latest bulletin, then you would know that removing them is a harder than expected task. For real, stop complaining about it, nothing can or will be done about it. Starting borderline hate threads everyday isnt going to change the facts. Furthermore, our only hope is for 5 and 6. If they get it wrong then, well i dont know.

Sorry to come off as harsh but its high time people start getting over it.

> If you read the latest bulletin, then you would know that removing them is a harder than expected task. For real, stop complaining about it, nothing can or will be done about it. Starting borderline hate threads everyday isnt going to change the facts. Furthermore, our only hope is for 5 and 6. If they get it wrong then, well i dont know.
>
> Sorry to come off as harsh but its high time people start getting over it.

They sure as hell better change it for future games.

> If you read the latest bulletin, then you would know that removing them is a harder than expected task. For real, stop complaining about it, nothing can or will be done about it. Starting borderline hate threads everyday isnt going to change the facts. Furthermore, our only hope is for 5 and 6. If they get it wrong then, well i dont know.
>

Wow. You really buy it’s hard to remove them or find a better solution… It’s just programming. Not open heart surgery. Altering loadouts isn’t exactly hard work. Also, there is nothing of substance in the weekly update other than a 35% damage boost to the Warthog and Mantis chainguns.

> > If you read the latest bulletin, then you would know that removing them is a harder than expected task. For real, stop complaining about it, nothing can or will be done about it. Starting borderline hate threads everyday isnt going to change the facts. Furthermore, our only hope is for 5 and 6. If they get it wrong then, well i dont know.
> >
> > Sorry to come off as harsh but its high time people start getting over it.
>
> They sure as hell better change it for future games.

Agreed, it stinks for us as players to have a wait and see attitude, but that’s where we are currently.

Preaching to the converted we know all of this already. At this point we just hope Halo 5 has a classic playlist at least.

> Preaching to the converted we know all of this already. At this point we just hope Halo 5 has a classic playlist at least.

sure, but I just can’t help but rage after I play a game against a team of camo users or I get stuck ending my running riot.

I don’t mind Plasma grenades being a loadout option but its capacity should be reduced to 1 from the current 2, just like Pulse grenades.

make it so you spawn with 1 plasma grenade

> Preaching to the converted we know all of this already. At this point we just hope Halo 5 has a classic playlist at least.

And so continues the first truly massive fan exile from Halo. If 343 really takes until Halo 5 to do these things, then I truly doubt anyone is going to bother getting it with the neglect 343 has shown.

> > Preaching to the converted we know all of this already. At this point we just hope Halo 5 has a classic playlist at least.
>
> sure, but I just can’t help but rage after I play a game against a team of camo users or I get stuck ending my running riot.

Plasma grenades had always been in the game however i too agree that spawn with them it´s bad for the game.

If Halo 5 allows people to spawn with Plasma Grenades and Plasma Pistols off-spawn then there will be hell to pay… again.

yeah if you dont have a Gaus Hog or a Banshee than vehicle combat is pretty much a suicide mission where you MIGHT get 2/3 kills/assists.

Not to mention Plasma Pistol starts AND plasma grenade starts are both contributing to the destruction of vehicle combat. (not only that but 343 cant design a BTB map to save their lives)

I hope that future Halo’s only let you pick different Primary weapons and AA’s for your loadouts and thats IT. and REMOVE AC from the AA list. Also each game you should only be able to choose 1 loadout to use for the duration of the match.

that would solve SOME problems at least.

>

Its hard to make it so active camo cant be used? No. Just No. And people complained about it in Reach and they put it in Halo 4… “its hard” is just an excuse.

Halo 4 is CoD-ified and its horrible.

> > Preaching to the converted we know all of this already. At this point we just hope Halo 5 has a classic playlist at least.
>
> And so continues the first truly massive fan exile from Halo. If 343 really takes until Halo 5 to do these things, then I truly doubt anyone is going to bother getting it with the neglect 343 has shown.

Sorry, I’m still going to get every Halo game either way :stuck_out_tongue:

Besides, stickies just need a pause in their activation, so you have to press the button and throw which should basically be a one second delay before the grenade is thrown. Therefore people can’t spam plasmas like crazy.

> > If you read the latest bulletin, then you would know that removing them is a harder than expected task. For real, stop complaining about it, nothing can or will be done about it. Starting borderline hate threads everyday isnt going to change the facts. Furthermore, our only hope is for 5 and 6. If they get it wrong then, well i dont know.
> >
> > Sorry to come off as harsh but its high time people start getting over it.
>
> Its hard to make it so active camo cant be used? No. Just No. And people complained about it in Reach and they put it in Halo 4… “its hard” is just an excuse.
>
> Halo 4 is CoD-ified and its horrible.

Camo is most likely going to stay and I’ll say it’s really average in gameplay, but it’s not used in a pleasing way to the camo user’s opponent. I hope that they change it to suit gameplay better in the next games.

> I don’t mind Plasma grenades being a loadout option but its capacity should be reduced to 1 from the current 2, just like Pulse grenades.

That would certainly help…

I also really hate camo campers with the DMR. Plasma grenades, I can live with, but camo camping is just really annoying to deal with.

> > > Preaching to the converted we know all of this already. At this point we just hope Halo 5 has a classic playlist at least.
> >
> > And so continues the first truly massive fan exile from Halo. If 343 really takes until Halo 5 to do these things, then I truly doubt anyone is going to bother getting it with the neglect 343 has shown.
>
> Sorry, I’m still going to get every Halo game either way :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> Besides, stickies just need a pause in their activation, so you have to press the button and throw which should basically be a one second delay before the grenade is thrown. Therefore people can’t spam plasmas like crazy.

Or create a playlist without the custom loadouts that Halo 4 stole from the generic modern shooter genre. Or better yet, just get rid of custom loadouts in general.

> Or better yet, just get rid of custom loadouts in general.

I like custom loadouts.