Camera Glitch

When I was playing BTB today, my camera was messing up. I think somehow it became situated lower than usual. This resulted in my arms covering my screen and not being able to see anything. And all vehicles were on their sides on my screen. And everybody had their guns held straight in the air on my screen. Hilarious the first 5 minute then got annoying and unplayable. I recorded a few game clips that show this if anyone wants to see it.

> 2533274969813084;1:
> When I was playing BTB today, my camera was messing up. I think somehow it became situated lower than usual. This resulted in my arms covering my screen and not being able to see anything. And all vehicles were on their sides on my screen. And everybody had their guns held straight in the air on my screen. Hilarious the first 5 minute then got annoying and unplayable. I recorded a few game clips that show this if anyone wants to see it.

Why even ask “if anyone wants to see it,” when it’s quite obvious that people “want to see it?”

> 2533274795739611;2:
> > 2533274969813084;1:
> > When I was playing BTB today, my camera was messing up. I think somehow it became situated lower than usual. This resulted in my arms covering my screen and not being able to see anything. And all vehicles were on their sides on my screen. And everybody had their guns held straight in the air on my screen. Hilarious the first 5 minute then got annoying and unplayable. I recorded a few game clips that show this if anyone wants to see it.
>
>
> Why even ask “if anyone wants to see it,” when it’s quite obvious that people “want to see it?”

Well if you do want to see it my gamertag is the same as my username. Don’t know where to get a link for them