Calm Down, There Will Be No AAs

There wasn’t an official announcement, but after your crazy petition and what Frankie said in SDCC (“I’m sure Halo 4 will have its own Armor Lock…”) when asked whether Halo 4 will have a new gameplay feature like all previous Halos, I highly doubt there will be AAs in H4.

You guys can calm down (still sign the petition, though). Stop making threads about this and just calm down until an official announcement. Every speck of knowledge we have on H4 leads me to think that there will be no AAs. But there might be sprint, and the thruster pack may appear in a space mission or two… But Armor Lock will not be there.

Also, while we’re at it, there will probably be no bloom either. The way fans received bloom , 343 would have to be really -Yoinking!- stupid to put it in the game (or at least in as bad a way as it was in Reach).

You do realize that the online community represents a very small percentage of the Halo fan-base, right?

> You do realize that the online community represents a very small percentage of the Halo fan-base, right?

So? We are the people on the forums so we actually care about Halo and where it’s going. Our voice is being heard.

> > You do realize that the online community represents a very small percentage of the Halo fan-base, right?
>
> So? We are the people on the forums so we actually care about Halo and where it’s going. Our voice is being heard.

Yes, we are the ones that care. Not the Hundred thousand players enjoying the game right now.
/sarcasm

> > > You do realize that the online community represents a very small percentage of the Halo fan-base, right?
> >
> > So? We are the people on the forums so we actually care about Halo and where it’s going. Our voice is being heard.
>
> Yes, we are the ones that care. Not the Hundred thousand players enjoying the game right now.
> /sarcasm

Nope. Because they are mostly casuals that will move on to MW3 and BF3 when it comes out.If they really cared they would be on forums as well voicing their opinion. Our voices are being heard and this is the only place feedback will be received.

> Hang on, you want people to wait for 343I to officially announce whether or not there will be AAs before we are for/against them? Sorry bud, but by the time they do that, it would be too late for anything to be changed. It is best to try and vocalise (type) what you want now while there is still a chance for something to happen from it.

No, but I want them to calm down and understand the signs that 343 is giving them, I did say people need to continue the anti-AA petition. To me, it seems pretty obvious that there will be no AAs. Or, at least they will be different/better. Hopefully there will be no loadouts either.

> > > You do realize that the online community represents a very small percentage of the Halo fan-base, right?
> >
> > So? We are the people on the forums so we actually care about Halo and where it’s going. Our voice is being heard.
>
> Yes, we are the ones that care. Not the Hundred thousand players enjoying the game right now.
> /sarcasm

Irony at its best folks! Bungie changed Halo into lol, Reach because of all the Bnet whiners complaining about getting owned in Halo all these years and complaining they couldnt spray everyone down and the result is Reach. Real Halo veterans were busy playing good Halo games until Reach when it all went to hell.

> You do realize that the online community represents a very small percentage of the Halo fan-base, right?

So, There won’t be AA’s in Halo 4. PERIOD

I WANT AA’s! They actually made the game more interesting!

> > > > > You do realize that the online community represents a very small percentage of the Halo fan-base, right?
> > > >
> > > > So? We are the people on the forums so we actually care about Halo and where it’s going. Our voice is being heard.
> > >
> > > Yes, we are the ones that care. Not the Hundred thousand players enjoying the game right now.
> > > /sarcasm
> >
> > Nope. Because they are mostly casuals that will move on to MW3 and BF3 when it comes out.If they really cared they would be on forums as well voicing their opinion. Our voices are being heard and this is the only place feedback will be received.
>
> Omg you are epic troll on an epic level. The hundreds of thousands playing are just halo casuals.
>
> ROFLMAO please say more.

*hundred thousand.

There are numerous threads about Armor Abilities and bloom. Please go to one of those to continue relevant discussion.