Calling h5 ar starts is like calling halo 1 ar sta

It’s not ar starts. It never was or will be. Stop it youre are kidding yourselves. It’s pistol starts and yes the pistol is just as or more powerful than the BR at mid to close range if you don’t suck.it’s the perfect in between utility weapon that promotes map movement. Say no to more lockout style stagnation in games.

> 2533274809822501;1:
> It’s not ar starts. It never was or will be. Stop it youre are kidding yourselves. It’s pistol starts and yes the pistol is just as or more powerful than the BR at mid to close range if you don’t suck.it’s the perfect in between utility weapon that promotes map movement. Say no to more lockout style stagnation in games.

Lol i like the ar

It’s AR starts because that’s what people are going to use. As you’ve said the pistol requires you to not suck, the AR doesn’t.

That being said, I don’t care because I preferred AR starts in the beta.

Why not both?

Wonder if OP has ever played a real competitive match? There isn’t stagnation…

Fine,
-IF- that is honestly the case then just spawn us with a pistol and two grenades and that’s it take the AR out of starts completely

its both -Yoink-

> 2535449625725537;5:
> Wonder if OP has ever played a real competitive match? There isn’t stagnation…

I have thank you and have you watched HCS its dumb. Most games are just people cross mapping eachother

Who… the flip… cares?