Calling All UK Spartans!!!

Hey guys,

Basicly im looking for a squad (3 more people) to play Spartan ops with, at first, maybe evolving into a multiplayer thing as well.

Mainly weekend games as: 1. Spartan ops is weekly, might as well do it on the weekend. 2. thats when I have the most time.

Comment below telling me a little about yourself and we can discuss this further. I’ll provide my Gamertag via PMs

If we can get a squad together before H4 drops we could play some Campaign Co-op or something so we can see each others strenghs/weaknesses.

My names Leon, Ive been playing Halo since launch back in 2001. I love Campaign but when playing MP, I’m the driver most of the time and specialize in short - medium distance battles, so for me I either get up close and mix it up or hang slightly back dishing out headshots.
Im based in london. Anything else you need to know just ask away.

Look forward to fighting alongside you.

This needs to be moved to the recruit section, that’s where you can find other players to play with you. :slight_smile:

UKs only? Well now i feel left out.

Jk

This do however belong in Recruiting section :slight_smile:

yeah sorry about that I’ve played with people from Canada and USA before but the timings are all messed up. (i finish work they go to sleep, i go to sleep they just wake up.

Sorry man Just doesnt work…

How do i move it?

> yeah sorry about that I’ve played with people from Canada and USA before but the timings are all messed up. (i finish work they go to sleep, i go to sleep they just wake up.
>
> Sorry man Just doesnt work…
>
> How do i move it?

Request it moved by a Mod. I’m sure snickerdoodle is camping around the corner. :slight_smile:

FYI: I’m danish, so it could have worked :smiley:

> > yeah sorry about that I’ve played with people from Canada and USA before but the timings are all messed up. (i finish work they go to sleep, i go to sleep they just wake up.
> >
> > Sorry man Just doesnt work…
> >
> > How do i move it?
>
> Request it moved by a Mod. I’m sure snickerdoodle is camping around the corner. :slight_smile:
>
> FYI: I’m danish, so it could have worked :smiley:

I just made another one in the “recruitment” section, post in there mate (same title)

I’ll get this one deleted.

I’m an American living in the UK so I doubt I can prove anything!

Hey dude i could join up with you for that if you like spartan ops etc?

My name is Scott i am 22 and yeah i also work and have been playing Halo since it was first released, also if you would be interested i am in a clan called Undying Spartans and we are always looking for new recruits especially from the UK as mostly everyone at the moment is from America or near.

i knew i would get more responce here - no one looks in recruitment!!

hey i wouldnt mind up for some co op when the game comes out im 18 will be 19 when its released and been playing since the beginning im a jack of all trades great for supporting roles, pretty deadly with a splaser in my hands and im great warthog driver [halo 3 and before, reach is an exception it was wayyyy to light and flew around when the dam thing went over little bumps], im from romford/dagenham area but if you dont know where that is its like 20 minutes from stratford [olymics was held]. i will be able to do weekends and probably afternoons on weekdays but as im working at argos and xmas is coming up my shift may vary but if i do become apart of the squad i shall let you know in advance if i cant make a weekend etc etc

Also just for the record my play style is sort of defensive i guess and strategical i don’t just rush everywhere and i like to plan where i move not just go places for no reason. Also i think you’d like me as a player as i am a good team player and handy with a gun i think my rank in both halo 2 and 3 and my stats in those games and reach included say enough about me.

> hey i wouldnt mind up for some co op when the game comes out im 18 will be 19 when its released and been playing since the beginning im a jack of all trades great for supporting roles, pretty deadly with a splaser in my hands and im great warthog driver [halo 3 and before, reach is an exception it was wayyyy to light and flew around when the dam thing went over little bumps], im from romford/dagenham area but if you dont know where that is its like 20 minutes from stratford [olymics was held]. i will be able to do weekends and probably afternoons on weekdays but as im working at argos and xmas is coming up my shift may vary but if i do become apart of the squad i shall let you know in advance if i cant make a weekend etc etc

Im from Harrow Near Wembley. Sounds good, throw me your GT and I’ll add when i get round to it.

> Also just for the record my play style is sort of defensive i guess and strategical i don’t just rush everywhere and i like to plan where i move not just go places for no reason. Also i think you’d like me as a player as i am a good team player and handy with a gun i think my rank in both halo 2 and 3 and my stats in those games and reach included say enough about me.

And your right, that sounds smart, no need to rush in and just add to the enemies score.

GT: EpicFai1z mate will be on later this week hopefully as i got to go out and buy a year gold again

Yeah. i’ll take care of that this evening mate.

GT: Pyxel8

Hey mate I’m 21 from Ireland and my name is Dom, currently a stay at home Dad so I generally play at night after my 1 yr old son goes to bed about 8 - 10.30 usually.

I’m an offensive flanker who favours the sniper, sword and DMR with an average kd of about 1.65. You can check out my stats if you like, OK I Valkyrie is an old profile if mine if you wanna check out my stats there too, look forward to playing with you

You can PM me ir just send me an FR on LIVE if you like.

I can help with with Spartan Ops, sure- GT’s Gone Rampant.

BTW, are you interested in doing ODST/Wars/Anniversary on Legendary? I can help.

Rampant if you would like to do Anniversary i would be up for that to get some of the achievements my GT is the same as my Name here and any level is fine with me as i have already done legendary solo anyhow.

Yeah i’ll add you later on today. (and you other guys sorry but i forgot and just played reach MP)

As for playing through those games… thanks but no thanks. I’ve just finnished my build up which involved playing all of them through on Heroic. I will be spending the rest of the time playing MP to get back into the swing of things so i dont get slaughtered when H4 comes out.

Few games in and im already there i think.